What’s your top business advice?

Kesha

True and lasting success is usually a product of several wise, calculated and consistent decisions. But, if you had to give ONE piece of business advice, what would you say is the most important secret sauce to success? 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

If I had a busines/company, I would make sure that my employees didn't suffer mentally from my bad decisions, and I would maintain their trust 100%, and even more so if I have been working with them for years :). That's very important for the success, because if you take only bad decisions and make to the people feel bad each 2 months, your business/company just will drop a lot and you will lose credibility

• Like 9
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, Kesha said:

True and lasting success is usually a product of several wise, calculated and consistent decisions. But, if you had to give ONE piece of business advice, what would you say is the most important secret sauce to success? 

As cliche as it may sound but persistence coupled with improvisation is the key!!  

Most people focus on short-term gains/orders/profits/sales etc but focusing on delayed gratification is what brings sustained success. 

Dealing with Business Kryptonite! | by Ali Aswegui | DataDrivenInvestor

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Execute, execute, execute.

Don't overthink what you want to do, just get started. You won't build your vision on day 1, but you can start your MVP on day 1. Buy the URL, get the logo done, hire a copywriter, whatever. Stop thinking, start doing. You'll only get to v2 by having v1, v3 by having v2.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Execute, execute, execute.

Don't overthink what you want to do, just get started. You won't build your vision on day 1, but you can start your MVP on day 1. Buy the URL, get the logo done, hire a copywriter, whatever. Stop thinking, start doing. You'll only get to v2 by having v1, v3 by having v2.

Exactly! motivation are overrated! just do it!

• Like 8

One of the top pieces of business advice I can offer is to prioritize continuous learning and adaptation. In today's rapidly changing world, businesses need to stay agile and adaptable to remain competitive. This involves keeping up with industry trends, emerging technologies, and evolving customer preferences. Additionally, fostering a culture of learning within your organization can empower employees to innovate and contribute valuable ideas. Embrace change, learn from both successes and failures, and always be willing to adapt your strategies to stay ahead in the market.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...