Now a days fiverr support are not responding.

Fiverr support is not responding to the request when I tell them I can verify my identity. It is very disappointing cause being a level 2 seller and serving in fiverr for 2 years they are not responding now. I do not understand what the issue is going on with Fiverr now.

Any one facing this issue that the complaint are mark as solved without any reply.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

In my case, I have noticed that the Fiverr Customer Support responds much faster than ever before. In case you cannot reach them through the help section, I suggest you try emailing them instead. 

I hope this will resolve your issue much faster.

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 5:18 PM, fahadislamjuel said:

In my case, I have noticed that the Fiverr Customer Support responds much faster than ever before. In case you cannot reach them through the help section, I suggest you try emailing them instead. 

I hope this will resolve your issue much faster.

is there an email that i can send to their upper management?

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

Well, I thought I wasn't the only one. I've contacted fiverr through their support page. I just got a single reply from a fiverr support bot which doesn't even know how to read. My concern is the PROMOTED GIGS issues. Fiverr offers free $10 promotion money to promote my gigs however, it didn't stop at $10. It continued to deduct my money without even notifying me. Secretly deducting money is against the law. Without any prior notice I'm going to escalate this and file a case. You do it the soft way or I do it the hard way