I need someone to test this.. I literally cant find my gig no matter what I search for

Guest easy_button

Guest easy_button

First of all , this is NOT a cheesy way to advertise my gig. I have tried searching using all of my keywords , going through 200+ gigs almost every search and I just can’t find this gig… here are the keywords… and here is the gig link.

Keywords: video review, testimonial, customer, show, promote, product tester, market,

Link:

If you can find my gig anywhere , please let me know what you searched for. And Thanks in advance guys.

Guest easy_button

Do you have any suggestions on keywords or the description? The main thing I’m going for in this gig is offering to test their product on camera… Not just a normal testimonial video. I’d really like to see what kind of samples people will send me as well as offer them a video of it on cam. – Thanks for that so far but I’ve already found me using my user name.

Guest easy_button

Theres got to be a reason why I’m not in the list if I type “Product Tester” in the search… or “Show it off on camera”… These terms are in either my keywords or descriptions and the search results are … umm… not relevant to say the least. So I should be right at the top. =/ I can understand if I’m the 387th one in the list… but I’m not out of like 800.

Archived