Official feedback thread re: the new leveling system

13 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

They want me to have a heart attack 😁

@katakatica, I haven't seen your post, sorry 😅

Screenshot_20240314_224305_Fiverr.jpg.149ea14f80c820f249ec85a2d4ff9271.jpg

If anything I'm glad I saw yours.

I didn't see the date / etc first because I'm between games at an arcade so I honestly almost had a heartattack. 😅

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

If anything I'm glad I saw yours.

I didn't see the date / etc first because I'm between games at an arcade so I honestly almost had a heartattack. 😅

Yep, nearly had to call 999 when I saw the app version. Talk about rising blood pressure..... Glad I am not the only one.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, frank_d said:

To everyone who get to travel back to 1970 to be evaluated: buy Apple stock!

But then you wouldn't be working on Fiverr and you'd never see this advice...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, emmaki said:

(It should be 3.5k I think, can't be bothered to check)

It showed 3.0K yesterday according to Bing cache. It thinks you have 3019 ratings, so rounds to 3.0K.

The 1/1/1970 thing is because of Unix time/epoch so they've not initialised a variable properly but using it anyway probably. And maybe the 31/12/1969 ones are because of a different timezone / that they usually do the evaluation a day earlier I'm guessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_(computing)

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, emmaki said:

But then you wouldn't be working on Fiverr and you'd never see this advice...

Well that depends, because maybe a new timeline will be created from that moment on. It all depends on the movie or series on which we base these events.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, bismaa_8 said:

Is this bug? I was about to cry then I saw the posts here and found I'm not alone 😭

Screenshot_20240315_004909_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

Had this as well just now, but killing the app and re-starting showed the new levels' dashboard. 
I guess this message / screen will also show with not-up-to-date app versions. 

My public profile just got refreshed as well.
Funny thing though...

I haven't had new orders and reviews in the last 2 months. Recently star rating went down from 5.0 to 4.9 (like for other folks), but yesterday it went back to 5.0. 

I wonder now if this was them messing with the private reviews' impact or if they were reconsidering the 2-year score inclusion window for public reviews, and the way they were calculated into the rating because my only non-5-star review (4.7) is from 5 years ago.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Isn't this cute. Demoted from TRS to new seller, according to the app. Probably a bug because the website still has me at TRS but I guess there will be a few FLS (Formerly living sellers) after this if the glitch is widespread. Perhaps Fiverr thought it was too top heavy and wanted a few of us to get a heart attack 🤩

Screenshot_20240314_202229_Fiverr.jpg

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3
  • Up 2