Account Flagged Due to Misunderstanding

ranawaqar_

Question

Hi,
I hope this message finds you all well.

I am writing to address an urgent matter regarding my Fiverr account. I need your advice and I want to know that what did I do wrong.

Recently, after update I saw this message on my profile : "Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies. As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system".  After that when I contacted customer support, I got to know that it is either because of Location Inconsistency or Violation of Fiverr Terms and Services.

This message has caused me great concern and I deeply regret any confusion or misunderstanding that has led to this unfortunate situation and I would like to provide some clarity on this that I received an automatic system warning almost 7 months ago due to a misunderstanding saying that I have violated the Fiverr terms and services after I delivered my first order #FO21C81245C08 to a legitimate Fiverr buyer whose who is an experienced buyer. 

I would like to clarify that it was a misunderstanding and I had not violated any Fiverr terms and services. You can check out my chat with the client. I tried to give him best customer experience as he was my very first client. That's why I offered that client to show him the work first and then deliver him the task. I am also attaching the screenshots of my complete chat with the buyer and the buyer's review which was good and the buyer was very happy with my customer service.

Moreover, about the location inconsistency issue, I want to clarify more that I use my Fiverr account on two devices, one on my laptop and the other device is my mobile. So when I am not active on my laptop then I am active on my Fiverr mobile app and as you know sometimes people travel into other cities and IP automatically change during travelling. 

I genuinely apologize for any confusion. If someone from Fiverr Customer Team can please check this matter, I will always be very grateful. I have worked really hard on my account and have tried very hard to maintain 5 star rating on my account and I do my work with honesty and integrity and take my work seriously. I want to continue providing my services on Fiverr and maintain the positive reputation which I have built so far yet. So please un-flag my account because I have never violated any Fiverr terms and services as it will destroy my profile. I am willing to provide any needed information to resolve this issue. 

I request you that kindly check this matter again and take immediate and effective action as it seems to be a system fault; it is a significant issue that needs addressing. 

Thank you for your time and assistance.

1.png.a373308f634e5e94d20dc4f5b3e74916.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

review.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

20 answers to this question

Hi. A lot of sellers are facing this issue and it is not due to any customer issue. Most probably a bug in the newly updated level system or a false alarm. We are waiting for Fiverr to give an official explanation so I would recommend waiting with us. Below is a main thread discussing the issue 

• Like 10

On 2/25/2024 at 5:55 PM, webcut said:

You need to contact customer support very soon. They will solve your problem. Still your account is showing okay from my side. Thanks

I have contacted them alot of times but getting no response. My ticket automatically gets closed after 24 hrs even when I reopen the ticket. I have also provided them the screenshots. But getting no response now

• Like 7

9 hours ago, milos_siena said:

It appears that your account is connected to at least 2 accounts (clones). Did you ever use your devices to create another account, even for a friend/relative, even maybe years ago ? 

No @milos_siena , I have not created any other account on my device.

But I bought a used laptop for me because to buy a new laptop was quite expensive for me at that time.

But when I bought this laptop I increased its specifications means, it was originally with 8 GB RAM & @256 GB SSD but I changed it to 16 GB RAM & 256GB SSD + 1TB Hard Disk. 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, ranawaqar_ said:

But I bought a used laptop for me because to buy a new laptop was quite expensive for me at that time.

But when I bought this laptop I increased its specifications means, it was originally with 8 GB RAM & @256 GB SSD but I changed it to 16 GB RAM & 256GB SSD + 1TB Hard Disk. 

Moreover I use my Fiverr account on just two devices. One is my laptop and the other is my mobile device. When I am not active on my laptop then I use my mobile device. Since my first order to till now i have used just these two devices even when I travel. Here I am also attaching the screenshot :

image.png.f22584292ec8b79a97be52b6c1758fae.png

• Like 7

12 hours ago, ranawaqar_ said:

Moreover I use my Fiverr account on just two devices. One is my laptop and the other is my mobile device. When I am not active on my laptop then I use my mobile device. Since my first order to till now i have used just these two devices even when I travel. Here I am also attaching the screenshot :

image.png.f22584292ec8b79a97be52b6c1758fae.png

hey buddy I don't think there is help im student i work from my UNI and got account flagged i bought a used pc 2 and i work from pc's of my UNIVERSITY Cs wont give you timr to explain

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 3/3/2024 at 4:25 PM, yonixer said:

hey buddy I don't think there is help im student i work from my UNI and got account flagged i bought a used pc 2 and i work from pc's of my UNIVERSITY Cs wont give you timr to explain

But we have not violated any Fiverr terms and services. All we want to just stay active for our buyer to give them the best customer experience but in the end what we get is no help from the Fiverr staff and get out account flagged for no reason.

I think they should facilitate their sellers too. Because when if you are not mentally good then how are you gonna provide good customer service to our buyers. 

@milos_siena can you guys please check my account again because I have done nothing against Fiverr ToS. Still if you guys need any proof and information, I am happy to provide it. Thank you!

• Like 6

On 3/3/2024 at 3:07 AM, ranawaqar_ said:

Hi, @milos_siena if you can please look into this matter again I shall always be very thankful to you. Still in case if you need any more information and proof I'll provide them. 

Thank you!

• Like 3

I'm having the same problem today, and it came out of nowhere. I don't get what they mean by 'Location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection.' I've only logged in from my phone and computer, which is normal. Plus, when I'm not at home, I use my phone's data to go online.

I don't know what's causing this problem or when it will be fixed for all of us.

image.png

• Like 4

Hello Everyone,

After 6 days of tension and lots of fighting with the Fiverr Support team, 😅 Alhamdulillah, I got my account unflagged. 

My suggestion would be for you guys to be honest with Fiverr. They showed me two issues. But I talked with them calmly and gave them proof.

Thanks everyone. Best of luck! 😊

Screenshot 2024-04-20 174233.png

Edited by shahin_ahmed_
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, shahin_ahmed_ said:

Hello Everyone,

After 6 days of tension and lots of fighting with the Fiverr Support team, 😅 Alhamdulillah, I got my account unflagged. 

My suggestion would be for you guys to be honest with Fiverr. They showed me two issues. But I talked with them calmly and gave them proof.

Thanks everyone. Best of luck! 😊

Screenshot 2024-04-20 174233.png

Bro can you elaborate more. Actually they are saying me your account is flagged for location inconsistency 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ranawaqas5 said:

Bro can you elaborate more. Actually they are saying me your account is flagged for location inconsistency 

They said the same thing to me, but I didn't accept it because I didn't do anything wrong. I explained to them that I only have three devices: two phones and one PC.

Please explain everything to them in detail and give them some time. They haven't replied to me for like 2-3 days.

Be honest, real, and most importantly, calm and professional.

Don't worry if you didn't do anything suspicious or violate any rules; they will surely resolve it.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2024 at 8:54 AM, ranawaqar_ said:

Moreover, about the location inconsistency issue, I want to clarify more that I use my Fiverr account on two devices, one on my laptop and the other device is my mobile. So when I am not active on my laptop then I am active on my Fiverr mobile app and as you know sometimes people travel into other cities and IP automatically change during travelling. 

This is not enough to trigger location inconsistencies. What might cause it is if you are using a VPN.

• Like 3