Problems With Buyer Not Accepting Delivery

donnaowen

I’ve recently had a gig ordered (the 10th) for 2 amazon product reviews. Due to the reviews being requested in German, the buyer seemed very accommodating and sent me what he wanted verbatim. I copied it word for word and sent him a screenshot of the 2 reviews under my Amazon reviewer name within an hour.

That was 3 days ago and since then I tried to re-deliver the order yesterday with no success. #-o

From more experienced sellers, is this something I need to be more concerned about? Is he trying to get free work from me and should I contact support? I’ve taken screenshots of our conversation and the work I did, including the response times on the work I did.

I asked for clarification since I was confused by the lack of response but is this normal behavior for buyers? :-?

Guest norrsken_marc

Hi @donnaowen, lack of response doesn’t necessarily mean anything negative. If the buyer wants something to be changed, they will request a modification. If this buyer does not, it simply means that he did not get to your delivered order yet. It will actually be automatically marked as complete after around 3 days, so just stay patient and best of luck for your next orders.

Often you will get no response from buyers. They will just take your order and go about their business. The way Fiverr is set up, unless a cancellation occurs (where you would be notified) you will get your money.

About 1/5 of my customer base have never gotten back to me after the order. So it’s quite common.

Archived