I need to increase my response rate. I lost my level (2) for this reason. Can anyone help me?

devazizul

Question

I am currently facing challenges with my response rate, which has led to a decrease in my level (from 2). I am actively seeking assistance and guidance to improve this aspect of my performance, as I recognize its importance and am committed to making the necessary adjustments to enhance my overall effectiveness and regain my previous level.

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, devazizul said:

I am currently facing challenges with my response rate, which has led to a decrease in my level (from 2). I am actively seeking assistance and guidance to improve this aspect of my performance, as I recognize its importance and am committed to making the necessary adjustments to enhance my overall effectiveness and regain my previous level.

Simple: Try to respond to the messages on time i.e. within 24 hours.. 

• Like 2

Make sure you install the Fiverr app and respond in a timely manner. Unless I'm sleeping, I usually try to respond as fast as I possibly can. This also helps with converting more conversations into actual orders as a lot of customers will message multiple sellers to get an idea of who is the most responsive (how do I know, because on more than on occassion I have recieved messages that included the name of one of my main competitors that the customer has clearly copy and pasted).

• Like 1