Success score: EMPTY (-)

nadiappp

Question

In the new levels system, my success score is empty, ie. no score. There is only a dash. Maybe that means zero, I do not know. I have only one existing gig which has been given the score 8, without any negative impact:

• Effective communication: Strong positive impact
  • Order cancellations: Positive impact

I had very few orders in the past two years. I've been on the platform, on and off, since 2017. All my public reviews are 5. I've been Level 2 for some years, now I'm Level 0.

I've been going back and forth with the Customer Support but they are only replying with general things about the success score, not addressing the question in the slightest.

Edited by nadiappp
grammar
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

I remember reading at a couple of places that dash means that system doesn't have enough data to calculate the score (possibly in comparison to other sellers in the category). 

And like you mentioned you haven't done a lot of orders in the last 2 years - so that must be the case. It needs more recent data to calculate the score. 

On plus side, your gig's history seems to be on plus side with a score of 8. So potentially, its just about delivering a few new orders and hoping that it will trigger the  calculation of score & seller level. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I remember reading at a couple of places that dash means that system doesn't have enough data to calculate the score (possibly in comparison to other sellers in the category). 

And like you mentioned you haven't done a lot of orders in the last 2 years - so that must be the case. It needs more recent data to calculate the score. 

On plus side, your gig's history seems to be on plus side with a score of 8. So potentially, its just about delivering a few new orders and hoping that it will trigger the  calculation of score & seller level. 

Thank you!

• Like 2