How we ask for feedback to buyers?

creative_dev12

Question

7 answers to this question

HI @creative_dev12,

This is a violation of our Terms of Service, so I highly advise against it, unless you'd like your account blocked.

The only thing you can do is exceptional work, any additional involvement in the client's rating is not allowed.

I also recommend going through our Terms of Service once again, to make sure you have everything covered.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, creative_dev12 said:

How can we tell to buyer for good feedback? Now how we can guide our buyers they give us good feedback

You CANNOT!! That's feedback manipulation. 🚫

Just let them rate you, in a fair and accurate way, from their POV and experience. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

HI @creative_dev12,

This is a violation of our Terms of Service, so I highly advise against it, unless you'd like your account blocked.

The only thing you can do is exceptional work, any additional involvement in the client's rating is not allowed.

I also recommend going through our Terms of Service once again, to make sure you have everything covered.

Thank you for your response. That's why I wanted to inquire directly through the form. I will now ensure to be mindful of this violation term

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, creative_dev12 said:

Thank you for your response. That's why I wanted to inquire directly through the form. I will now ensure to be mindful of this violation term

You're welcome, I'm happy to resolve any dilemma you may have ☺️

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, creative_dev12 said:

How can we tell to buyer for good feedback?

Well, you can't .. as @ana_tomy said, but I can tell you what I do.

Most of the time I am adding additional files or items that are not even included in the order, it doesn't take me too much time to do them in most cases.

I also notify the buyer regarding the progress of the order.

I always send follow-ups after delivering the files

I usually do revisions if necessary in less than 24 hours, most of the times it take much less

What you can do is to remind the buyer that he can accept the order in case he doesn't need anything else with the mention that if someone needs to be added at a later time he can send you a message.

You don't really need to ask for a review if you know how to talk with your buyer. Most of them are decent persons honestly 🙂  with a few exceptions 

• Like 4