Need Help: Unable to Receive Fiverr Confirmation Email for Payoneer Integration

bilz636

Question

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community because I'm facing a bit of a snag with integrating my Payoneer account with Fiverr for payment withdrawals.

Here's the issue: When I go through the process of selecting Payoneer as my payout method on Fiverr, it prompts me to verify my number and then asks me to complete my registration by clicking on the link sent to my email. However, despite checking my inbox thoroughly (including spam/junk folders) and trying on different devices, I haven't received any email from Fiverr to complete the process.

I've already reached out to Fiverr support, but unfortunately, the assistance provided hasn't resolved the issue yet. The support agent seemed to have trouble understanding the problem, and despite my efforts, I haven't received a follow-up.

I'm hoping someone in the community has encountered a similar issue and managed to find a solution. If you've faced this problem before or have any insights on how to proceed, I would greatly appreciate your advice and guidance.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Bilz

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 1.51.35 PM.png

Edited by bilz636
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

Hi @bilz636 

6 hours ago, bilz636 said:

I've already reached out to Fiverr support, but unfortunately, the assistance provided hasn't resolved the issue yet. The support agent seemed to have trouble understanding the problem, and despite my efforts, I haven't received a follow-up.

Please note that your ticket is still open and that your issue has been forwarded to the relevant department for further review. We kindly ask you to be patient and wait for our Customer Support to reach out to you.

Please keep me updated. 

We thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1