Why is Fiverr flagging long term sellers without any fair reasons.

aliabbas1997

After the updated review system sellers accounts are getting flagged even though they didn't do anything.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Fiverr is flagging its committed sellers' accounts, without justifiable reasons.

• YES
    • NO

Question

After the updated review system. I have noticed that sellers' accounts are getting flagged without any fair reasons (Check out the link below). 

My cousin visited me on his summer vacations and I told him about Fiverr. He was interested so we made an account for him.
Now after 7 or 8 months he wanted to buy my editing services because he was thinking of starting a Youtube Channel so he placed an order on my gig.

Fiverr cancelled that order, banned his account with his money still being in that account and gave me a warning while flagging my account.
When I contacted support and explained them this whole situation they said that their decision is final and now there is nothing they can do about it.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi @aliabbas1997,

We recommend going through our ToS once again, as well as our Forum Rules.

Any violation will most certainly lead to a warning first, and later having the account blocked altogether.

I've checked your account and it's still active, so make sure to avoid any further violations, to make the best of the available options.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @aliabbas1997,

We recommend going through our ToS once again, as well as our Forum Rules.

Any violation will most certainly lead to a warning first, and later having the account blocked altogether.

I've checked your account and it's still active, so make sure to avoid any further violations, to make the best of the available options.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

hey @ana_tomy 

you said that any tos must lead to a warning first but I don't have any and they flagged my account for no explanation just copy-paste they told  I've created multiples accounts but I have only one I use WIFI of my university to work there and I'm sure there is a lot of people using the Fiverr also so how is that fair to do that On a WiFi network, every requesting device will inherit the IP address of the WiFi router. This means all users on the same WiFi will have the same IP address. This happens on cellular networks, as well.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, aliabbas1997 said:

After the updated review system. I have noticed that sellers' accounts are getting flagged without any fair reasons (Check out the link below). 

My cousin visited me on his summer vacations and I told him about Fiverr. He was interested so we made an account for him.
Now after 7 or 8 months he wanted to buy my editing services because he was thinking of starting a Youtube Channel so he placed an order on my gig.

Fiverr cancelled that order, banned his account with his money still being in that account and gave me a warning while flagging my account.
When I contacted support and explained them this whole situation they said that their decision is final and now there is nothing they can do about it.

What you did is SIMPLE & STRAIGHT FORWARD VIOLATION of TOS!! 

Your freelancer account is legit serious business governed by platform's TOS - you cannot play around with it by creating accounts and placing mutual orders.🤐 

• Like 2
  • Up 1