My success score is calculated incorrectly, Fiverr should explain how they calculated all parameters.

I am a level 2 seller who has earned $100k on Fiverr, completed more than 2800 orders with only 26 cancellations (most of which were due to duplicate purchases, so it's not my fault), and received only 3 negative ratings. However, my success score is calculated at 4 due to the negative impact of client communication and order cancellation.

To be honest, I felt lost when I learned that it is calculated from almost 2 years of data and cannot be improved in the near future. Now, I am finding it difficult to communicate with new buyers because I am not sure what to write in messages to make my communication effective. And things are getting worse because my gigs are not appearing in search results due to my score.

I have been working on Fiverr since 2019 and I possess great communication skills, which is evident from the client's public review texts and ratings. I offer free Zoom sessions to my buyers, but I still received a negative impact on effective communication.

Things get worse: I have a friend who directly blocks buyers if they don't understand the message, send rude messages, and his English is not good at all. He is the one with a higher number of order cancellations, yet he got a 9 score, which baffles me because that's when I am unable to understand how Fiverr actually calculates success score parameters.

I am not sure what my next step should be, but it worries me and makes me reconsider my future once again 😕

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3