Basic Package vs Standard or Premium

sanaaliabbasi

Question

I think that most sellers encounter a common issue where buyers purchase the basic package but request additional items, such as source and vector files, as well as high-quality artwork that is typically included in the standard or premium packages. This raises the question of the purpose of the basic package.

Edited by sanaaliabbasi
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

When that happens, send them an order extra of the difference in value between the basic package and the package they should have purchased, explaining why.
If they decline that, contact customer support for a cancellation (and be sure to explain that they're asking for things out of the scope of the order and that you want this order to not affect your stats).
CS usually handles cancellations for orders like that pretty well.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

@chopperbricks Hi, I hope you doing well today, 

Thank you for your assistance. However, I am concerned that cancelling an order may negatively impact my completion rate and profile.

Which is why you must contact customer service and let them know it's the buyer's fault (not writing it like that obviously) and request for your stats not to be impacted. I've done it a couple of times without any issue

• Like 1
  • Up 1