How to increase success score?

designerxpt

Question

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, designerxpt said:

Hello Fiverr experienced sellers. I need advice from you. How can I increase my success score? 

Lol, there are no experienced sellers wrt the success score. 

Everyone is equally NEW to this system and pretty much doing the guesswork!! 🧐

• Like 8
  • Haha 4
  • Up 5

On 2/18/2024 at 9:41 AM, designerxpt said:

Hello Fiverr experienced sellers. I need advice from you. How can I increase my success score? 

Fiverr success score is the 8th mystery of the world. I have a 4.9-star rating on my account and still have 4 scores and 0 orders since 5 Feb.

Not getting enough organic orders to maintain a 5 score. I consulted this issue with customer support and they said, we are working on  it.

• Like 3

This is pretty new for everyone, and people are making guess, let's wait for a while and see how it works. However, according to them, the order cancellation plays important role in success score, if so, it will be very very difficult for sellers to improve their success score in near future. We cannot undo what's already done, and to reduce the effect of cancelled order, we will have to complete a lot of orders. I hope this parameter is not for all the orders done in a profile but for some time period like completed order vs cancelled orders in 1 month, two months or some specific time duration instead of all the orders from the beginning. 

• Like 3

On 2/18/2024 at 11:07 AM, priyank_mod said:

Lol, there are no experienced sellers wrt the success score. 

Everyone is equally NEW to this system and pretty much doing the guesswork!! 🧐

You're right, I don't have a complete idea about this either

• Like 2