Opening 2 Fiverr account in Same house

isfak_ifty

Question

I am an SEO expert, and recently, my brother has learned about AI chatbot creation.

Now, he wants to open a new Fiverr account on his iPad. My brother does not have a PC or Laptop. I am using my Fiverr account on My laptop.

My question is, could this be harmful to my Fiverr account, and is there any chance of it getting banned?

Please help to figure it out.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

If you are on the same external IP address, then yes, there is every chance that Fiverr could identify you as a risk and warn/ban you. I suggest that if you can't prevent him opening an account then you need to make sure you never interact with each other (i.e. don't message in fiverr, don't buy each others services or leave reviews etc).

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, andywarburton said:

If you are on the same external IP address, then yes, there is every chance that Fiverr could identify you as a risk and warn/ban you. I suggest that if you can't prevent him opening an account then you need to make sure you never interact with each other (i.e. don't message in fiverr, don't buy each others services or leave reviews etc).

should I talk about this in Fiverr support? 

• Like 1