I am level one seller and not break any Fiverr privacy rules but they show my account is flagged.

marhakhan

Question

How do I resolve the issue with my flagged Fiverr account, despite adhering to all Fiverr terms and privacy guidelines as a Level One seller? Could you kindly investigate and explain why this occurred and guide me through the necessary steps to rectify this unexpected situation? Thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @marhakhan 

On 2/15/2024 at 1:04 PM, marhakhan said:

Could you kindly investigate and explain why this occurred and guide me through the necessary steps to rectify this unexpected situation?

We checked the conversation between you and Customer Support. As per their explanation, your account was flagged because of violations of our Terms of Service. This decision is final as it was reviewed multiple times by the relevant department and therefore it cannot be changed.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marhakhan said:

How do I resolve the issue with my flagged Fiverr account, despite adhering to all Fiverr terms and privacy guidelines as a Level One seller? Could you kindly investigate and explain why this occurred and guide me through the necessary steps to rectify this unexpected situation? Thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation.

I think @Lena mam can help you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1