What's the new guidelines of fiverr gig? I am not pretty sure :(

jabirahamed20

Hello @Lena

I am facing an issue regarding my gig, and I am not sure that what things I have to change? I tried to find over google about the new guidelines to update my gigs. Also tried to contact with support but didn't get any support yet. 

This is my bestseller gig that means it generates sells and I don't want to bring it down into the fiverr search. 

So could you please send me the link of the new guideline so after that I can follow up with every step and make my gig updated on those points? 

Thanks,
Jabir

Here is a screenshot below 

image.png.1313c3ab4ed0bba36bcc34f80520672a.png

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jabirahamed20 said:

Yeah but before that I would like the guideline

There's no recent guideline, you know fiverr to be secretive about those little stuffs. All they want you to know still resides in their terms and policies 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fhortunate said:

There's no recent guideline, you know fiverr to be secretive about those little stuffs. All they want you to know still resides in their terms and policies 

Really? That's strange. I mean without any guideline how I will ensure that I am going to do the perfect edits 🙂 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jabirahamed20 said:

image.png.f4250b17db986138dd4db375ee537d5b.pngMaybe this is what they have added. And thats why it's showing the notification 

Yeah, that's what I was also asked to update in my gig. Edit those and you should be fine

Edited by fhortunate
  • Like 2

Hello @jabirahamed20 

Thanks for the tag. 

Since we have implemented new updates, as I can see from the notification you received, you should edit or update the service type. 

Your ticket is still open, so please be patient, someone from Customer Support will reach out to you soon. 

Thank you.  

• Like 4