Feedback to Improve New Level System

eclixo

I've read many threads on forums regarding the new system, with people complaining about their success scores not being transparent. Even top-rated sellers are getting a score of 4.

I've created this thread to provide feedback to improve the new system instead of simply complaining and trashing it.

From my perspective, the main issue is that the new system seems to be calculating the lifetime performance of gigs instead of just the last 3 months. For someone who has been on Fiverr for years, their lifetime performance average is likely to be lower than that of newcomers, which isn't fair. No amount of good work can outpace old performance.

Additionally, people are complaining about the number of active gigs. Some people's active gig scores are low, which I think brings down the overall average score. People are suggesting pausing them, but does that make any difference? Earlier, Fiverr support encouraged us to create more gigs.

Regarding top-rated evaluation: it has been said that the top-rated evaluation will be more transparent. It would be better if there were a queue like "You're 18384th in queue" for evaluation, so at least people would have an idea of where they stand in the evaluation process.

I'll continue to add genuine feedback to this thread.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

I agree that establishing a time frame for calculating success scores is essential. Evaluating a seller's performance based on their work from 10 years ago does not accurately reflect their current abilities and performance levels. The system should disregard orders that are more than 2 years old.

Introducing time frames of 3 months, 1 year, and 2 years for score calculations, and selecting the best score from these periods, could be a more equitable approach.

The primary issue with the new system is its complete lack of transparency. Improving client satisfaction becomes a challenge when the factors influencing this metric remain unknown. Furthermore, the concept of private feedback is inherently problematic, although that is a discussion for another time. It is well-documented that people are more inclined to leave negative feedback. Putting so much weight into this is bad for everyone, including buyers, in the long run.

• Like 4