Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

12 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

One peculiar thing I observed in someone's screenshots of CS response yesterday is that flagged accounts can still share their gigs with buyers and get the orders too but they cannot participate in the new level system!! 

I mean there might still be some hope for certain accounts, if not for all of them. 

We still dont know what can happen on the 14th of March this flagged account might mean no gig promotion, no recommendation, no search and all of this with only 4 gig, you are not technically suspended but you kind off are suspended since you wont have any work.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

34 minutes ago, msw_77 said:

Fiverr team in yesterday's webinar acknowledged that some accounts was wrongly flagged and they are sorry about it and they are working to fix this issue. Moreover, again asked the sellers to contact customer support if they believe their accounts were flagged wrong. 

Is this the way such a big company operates?? Flagging thousands of account and then asking them to contact support so they can give copy-paste responses?

The fact that they acknowledged this oversight along with canceled orders oversight tells one thing 
Fiverr is not reliable and not transparent as well.....
They cannot even tell exact reason why it got flagged and what proof they have...

There is no procedure for complaining and escalating the matter apart from support which is definitely outsourced and the support staff comes there and sends one message and leaves and then for another reply there will be another person and leave one message.

One thing is for sure Fiverr is not a reliable place to build business and doesn't care about its sellers.

Has anyone contacted support after yesterday's webinar?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 2/17/2024 at 3:37 AM, cheftychefty said:

bd16640c28ef36b6f4b34df90110a6a8.png

If your account is flagged, why it doesn't have that notification above the metrics? It is showing Level 0 instead and I think once you'll improve the Success Score Metric, you can gain the next level and progress. Isn't it right?

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 2/14/2024 at 8:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

Did you talk to support what are they saying about it

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 1/19/2024 at 1:09 AM, Kesha said:

We are proud to have users from all over the world on our platform! Let everyone know where you are located. You never know, you might find there are several other Fiverr users in your neighborhood. 😊

4 minutes ago, ritikk173 said:

Did you talk to support what are they saying about it

this is what we are get in response:

""After careful review, your account has been flagged due to activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service or location inconsistencies. 

Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final."
"

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

On 2/14/2024 at 8:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

I am really upset for you and lots of other seller a large number of sellers is facing same issue and fivers support is same and decision is final we cant do anything 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I don't know what to do, I'm really depressed as my account is suspended permanently due to this flagging issue and all my ongoing orders are cancelled by CS. Is there anyone whose account is suspended due this this flagging issue? Is there anyway I can restore my account or not?

I'm level two seller with 300+ orders and it was my 4 years hard work that is multiplied with zero now. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:20 PM, shahzaibhameed8 said:

I don't know what to do, I'm really depressed as my account is suspended permanently due to this flagging issue and all my ongoing orders are cancelled by CS. Is there anyone whose account is suspended due this this flagging issue? Is there anyway I can restore my account or not?

I'm level two seller with 300+ orders and it was my 4 years hard work that is multiplied with zero now. 

Are you sure its related to the flagging issue 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/23/2024 at 8:47 AM, msw_77 said:

Fiverr team in yesterday's webinar acknowledged that some accounts was wrongly flagged and they are sorry about it and they are working to fix this issue. Moreover, again asked the sellers to contact customer support if they believe their accounts were flagged wrong. 

Is this the way such a big company operates?? Flagging thousands of account and then asking them to contact support so they can give copy-paste responses?

The fact that they acknowledged this oversight along with canceled orders oversight tells one thing 
Fiverr is not reliable and not transparent as well.....
They cannot even tell exact reason why it got flagged and what proof they have...

There is no procedure for complaining and escalating the matter apart from support which is definitely outsourced and the support staff comes there and sends one message and leaves and then for another reply there will be another person and leave one message.

One thing is for sure Fiverr is not a reliable place to build business and doesn't care about its sellers.

Fiverr is just flat out a bad company. The only thing they have is a platform effect because they started early. The rest is just total trash. The Gig setup is as professional as the average seller. The software is full of bugs. The algos in the background are pure trash. You have no ability to promote on custom Keywords. The customer support is the worst a company can have. 20% and even 20% on tips is just ridiculous. I mean name me one good thing about it besides offering a platform to connect buyers and sellers. One that makes Fiverr's product better than those of competitors? 

• Like 6

On 2/15/2024 at 7:36 AM, vickieito said:

I'm facing the same problem and I have spent the whole last week to understand how to fix it.

I opened 6 tickets with CS and after the first reply (same copy-paste answer for all the posts I have read from the community) they keep closing the tickets without replying. This is so frustrating..

We are not here to play or to waste time, WE ARE HERE TO WORK!

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 13.04.37.png

• Like 7

i face the same flagged account issue and I contacted Fiverr they replay below

Hi there,

I understand you believe you should not have been demoted to the Account Flagged status and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.
Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies.

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

my explanation:

I want to inform you that on 17, 18, and 19 Nov 2023, unknown, many clients' accounts texted me for work outside of the Fiverr platform. I had an active auto-reply, and my auto-message was sent to the clients. The screenshot is attached below. The Fiverr team considered my approval for texting to the client.

As a result of a misunderstanding, the Fiverr misunderstanding (I agree that working out of the Fiverr platform) Fiverr has flagged my account.

Screenshot_20240225_151449_Fiverr.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 2/15/2024 at 11:36 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr - It looks like there are a high number of sellers on this thread who had their accounts flagged for "location inconsistencies." I'm not sure if it's related to the launch of the new review system or if this is something that Fiverr is now cracking down hard on.

Can you reach out to the individuals on this thread to provide insight into their account flagging?

@markenbuilder @jamesoliver132 @bobstouch @usamaash127 @yonixer @arsalan_design1 @iza_bell @canvabook @nrajuud

Also, if this is to address a widespread issue on the platform, we might want to have @Kesha make a post to help users understand Fiverr's ToS better and what they are doing that causes their accounts to be flagged due to location inconsistencies.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Adding @backlink_work @shahzaibhameed8 @acreativeminds @amazon_zk @sajan91 @martian_guy @tayyba253

i face the same flagged account issue and I contacted Fiverr they replay below

Hi there,

I understand you believe you should not have been demoted to the Account Flagged status and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.
Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies.

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

my explanation:

I want to inform you that on 17, 18, and 19 Nov 2023, unknown, many clients' accounts texted me for work outside of the Fiverr platform. I had an active auto-reply, and my auto-message was sent to the clients. The screenshot is attached below. The Fiverr team considered my approval for texting to the client.

As a result of a misunderstanding, the Fiverr misunderstanding (I agree that working out of the Fiverr platform) Fiverr has flagged my account.

Screenshot_20240225_151449_Fiverr.jpg

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I was also eligible for the top rated but Fiverr update make me undone and they are not responding as well. 

I am very much tensed and mentally sick about this. Cause we are the sellers they are putting a lot of effort in the fiverr to sustain good score and good service if fiverr doing this kind of things to the sellers how can we go ahed and trust fiverr as our profession.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Hi there,

I am reaching out here, because I have been contacting customer service for the past 12 days without any answers. It turns out that Customer Service have marked the ticket as solved, and are automatically closing any new tickets from me, leaving me unable to communicate about the problems caused by the new changes on the platform and all the errors caused by them.

My account has been flagged for “Location Inconsistency”, and my 4.9 score on approximately 1000 orders and 581 reviews has been downgraded to a Success Score of 3, and marked as Level 0.

I have provided very detailed evidence, gathering documents for the Ministry of Finance and the Business Registration Agency in my country, however everything has been completely ignored by customer service.

My services cannot be compared with other services in my category and price range, because the gig I offer is very different from what the others do. You cannot compare my gig, which offers full Interior Design services with a detailed shopping list of all the furniture and decor (based on the country where the client is), with other interior design gigs on the platform, because although we are working under the same category, the services are drastically different. Most sellers offer just a visual aid, or an idea. I take care of everything, and all my clients need to do is click on the list and purchase. Of course, this service will be more expensive than just providing the 3d design, so not even the price can be compared to the rest. 

Despite my Top-Rated Status being removed with no reason or explanation one year ago, I remain one of the top earners in my category, with the highest quality services. If I remain a level 0, - because let's be honest, I don't know how my services can be improved, they are already everything my clients ask for, and more - my profile which has a Fiverr's Choice badge, and a Repeated Buyers badge frequently, will slowly sink, and disappear, therefore, destroying my business on Fiverr. 

Attached you will find a screenshot of my performance metrics, just to see how incredibly unfair and illogical this whole situation is. I cannot comprehend how I can be left in the dark with no information for so long, after all I have done to represent the platform in the most professional way possible, it is the most disheartening and disappointing thing that has ever happened in my life.

Just to make sure you are aware of the gravity of the situation; 12 families will be left without an income. This doesn’t affect just me, this affects each one of my highly talented team members, who had this business as the one and only income.

This inability of the platform to properly communicate with me during this time has given me a lot of anxiety. I am shocked, and stressed beyond measure.

I really encourage a human to take a look at my messages, and review all the information and evidence that has been provided. I am super transparent and open to communicate, but my words seem to reach a deaf ear, and I am left with no other choice than to address this publicly.

I look forward to receiving any help and information about this.

Thank you,
Debora

@ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha

My Performance Metrics.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, deborafazliu said:

Hi there,

I am reaching out here, because I have been contacting customer service for the past 12 days without any answers. It turns out that Customer Service have marked the ticket as solved, and are automatically closing any new tickets from me, leaving me unable to communicate about the problems caused by the new changes on the platform and all the errors caused by them.

My account has been flagged for “Location Inconsistency”, and my 4.9 score on approximately 1000 orders and 581 reviews has been downgraded to a Success Score of 3, and marked as Level 0.

I have provided very detailed evidence, gathering documents for the Ministry of Finance and the Business Registration Agency in my country, however everything has been completely ignored by customer service.

My services cannot be compared with other services in my category and price range, because the gig I offer is very different from what the others do. You cannot compare my gig, which offers full Interior Design services with a detailed shopping list of all the furniture and decor (based on the country where the client is), with other interior design gigs on the platform, because although we are working under the same category, the services are drastically different. Most sellers offer just a visual aid, or an idea. I take care of everything, and all my clients need to do is click on the list and purchase. Of course, this service will be more expensive than just providing the 3d design, so not even the price can be compared to the rest. 

Despite my Top-Rated Status being removed with no reason or explanation one year ago, I remain one of the top earners in my category, with the highest quality services. If I remain a level 0, - because let's be honest, I don't know how my services can be improved, they are already everything my clients ask for, and more - my profile which has a Fiverr's Choice badge, and a Repeated Buyers badge frequently, will slowly sink, and disappear, therefore, destroying my business on Fiverr. 

Attached you will find a screenshot of my performance metrics, just to see how incredibly unfair and illogical this whole situation is. I cannot comprehend how I can be left in the dark with no information for so long, after all I have done to represent the platform in the most professional way possible, it is the most disheartening and disappointing thing that has ever happened in my life.

Just to make sure you are aware of the gravity of the situation; 12 families will be left without an income. This doesn’t affect just me, this affects each one of my highly talented team members, who had this business as the one and only income.

This inability of the platform to properly communicate with me during this time has given me a lot of anxiety. I am shocked, and stressed beyond measure.

I really encourage a human to take a look at my messages, and review all the information and evidence that has been provided. I am super transparent and open to communicate, but my words seem to reach a deaf ear, and I am left with no other choice than to address this publicly.

I look forward to receiving any help and information about this.

Thank you,
Debora

@ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha

My Performance Metrics.png

sister you are not flagged

• Like 4

Did anyone get any solution for those flag account? I am not sure about the future of those account. As per support reply, they can share their gig in social media. But their gig won't be active in Fiverr Search option? @Kesha

Another thing need to know, If a Level 2 seller (10 active gig member) return to Level 0, still their 10 active gig will active?

Thanks

• Like 4

On 2/17/2024 at 4:37 AM, cheftychefty said:

That's easy for you to say so calmly because your livelihood and everything you've worked for isn't on the line and I hope you nor anyone else will have to be in this position. I haven't slept in 38 hours. Imagine that you woke up tomorrow and you went from $5k+ a month to zero. You wouldn't be in here asking everyone to relax and wait for Kesha to give us some answers in the coming weeks.

I've attached three images of my account. I don't have any ToS strikes against me. I have two devices connected to my account. My work PC and my cellphone which are both registered in the same state, obviously as shown. Nobody has ever used my account. I have 2-factor authenticating so nobody can even hijack it if they tried without my cellphone. It's literally a part of the very same ToS that any user in violation will receive a warning(with explanation) and have 30 days to stay positive to correct their account. How can I just randomly be flagged and told I am permanently restricted for two things I've never done. What the hell is location inconsistences? So I'm not allowed to travel outside of California? lol. I've never once violated ToS and in the event that I did, where was the warning and mark on my account to work toward correcting it?

"After careful review, your account has been flagged due to activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service or location inconsistencies. 

Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final."

I think what really happened is they tested their update on a small batch of test accounts and then hit "run" and the algorithm auto-flagged thousands of reputable profiles based on an unrealistic criteria and now fiverr doesn't know how to fix it. Instead we are all being gaslit to think we've done something wrong without an understanding or apology lol. There is no way this new process goes live and the forum becomes flooded by users who are now soft and/or hard banned from fiverr and its "working as intended". I'm sorry, just no.

And I'm sorry for being so angry but this is literally my only form of income for myself and my family and I've always taken steps to be professional on fiverr. Like, this is all I have dude. This is it lol.

bd16640c28ef36b6f4b34df90110a6a8.png

4969b9af2c907cae8286f1e9475d285a.png

0f5314a95f881fd1234b88df603c725a.png

Brother, What is your main fault then? I am seeing your earning is big still Fiverr restrict your Level system?

• Like 4

Hello everyone
Here is my story

I have a very consistent routine every morning. I wake up in the same bed, drink my coffee out of the same mug. Before my workday begins properly, I love to give myself a few moments to stare pointlessly at the same view of the same street in the same city. One day, I was stunned when I saw that I, like many other Fiverr sellers, was flagged. Oh, support people, I cried, help me with my predicament. The support person offered no support. All I got was a robot-like retort saying I violated the rules in regards to location inconsistency. As soon as I asked what exactly they meant by location inconsistency, the support person vanished. Before he took off, he mocked me by saying that he reviewed my case manually and found out that I was still manifesting signs of location inconsistency. I offered my bank account statement, my residence permit, my bills, even photos of myself doing things in the same consistent location. No response, no reaction, no support yet again. I double-checked the view of the same street in the same city. The view seemed pretty consistent to me. Except these two tauntingly simple words, location inconsistency, I had nothing to work with. As I resumed my pointless staring, I wondered why Fiverr would inflict this kafkaesque nightmare on us? We do our job fair and square, all above board, yet Fiverr decides to flag our accounts as if to remind us that we're nothing but dust, the lowest of the low, whose tiny little accounts could be decimated at the whim of whoever is in charge. I hope this guy is happy now.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, esaveau said:

Hello everyone
Here is my story

I have a very consistent routine every morning. I wake up in the same bed, drink my coffee out of the same mug. Before my workday begins properly, I love to give myself a few moments to stare pointlessly at the same view of the same street in the same city. One day, I was stunned when I saw that I, like many other Fiverr sellers, was flagged. Oh, support people, I cried, help me with my predicament. The support person offered no support. All I got was a robot-like retort saying I violated the rules in regards to location inconsistency. As soon as I asked what exactly they meant by location inconsistency, the support person vanished. Before he took off, he mocked me by saying that he reviewed my case manually and found out that I was still manifesting signs of location inconsistency. I offered my bank account statement, my residence permit, my bills, even photos of myself doing things in the same consistent location. No response, no reaction, no support yet again. I double-checked the view of the same street in the same city. The view seemed pretty consistent to me. Except these two tauntingly simple words, location inconsistency, I had nothing to work with. As I resumed my pointless staring, I wondered why Fiverr would inflict this kafkaesque nightmare on us? We do our job fair and square, all above board, yet Fiverr decides to flag our accounts as if to remind us that we're nothing but dust, the lowest of the low, whose tiny little accounts could be decimated at the whim of whoever is in charge. I hope this guy is happy now.

this could be potential reason 

• Use automated programs and tools to misrepresent your actual location

• Like 4