Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

2 hours ago, emmaki said:

If this was a substance or any other thing I had to nervously keep checking or doing regularly, it would be called a badword, and recognized as a serious health problem by the medical community

Sounds like a baby to me ...

• Like 14
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, coerdelion said:

Sounds like a baby to me ...

Babies make up for it by being cute and gurgly, though. 

Although babies are not exactly the best choice for a roadtrip buddy either...

• Like 14
  • Haha 4
  • Congrats! 1

So question is what to do now... since Fiverr does not answer as usual... I couldn't care less about their "final decision" - since no human ever took a look at it... I want them to redo their actions because this is just flat out fraud against the sellers. ESPECIALLY WITH NO REASONING 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, riaus_g said:

My account is also flagged, but do not why and they are also not making it clear

this is a screenshot of a bot reply

Screenshot 2024-02-16 152933.png

"All flagged accounts were thoroughly reviewed" - like are they kidding? Nothing was reviewed - it's a terrible algo that goes for the biggest random criteria and decides based on them.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

I have to sometimes use a VPN to shop for my clients in USA as some shops block my IP address in Netherlands.  Will this affect us who use this for work? 

How about travelling nomads who work all over the world?  We plan to do this in a few years in Australia. @Kesha

• Like 10
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, emmaki said:

Don't forget their CS is understaffed and overrun at the moment. 

I couldn't care less. Overrun from what? Copying and Pasting the FAQs? 

The way they behave is a disgrace. I would be long gone if my service would find traffic on any other plattform 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, dutchbydesign said:

I have to sometimes use a VPN to shop for my clients in USA as some shops block my IP address in Netherlands.  Will this affect us who use this for work? 

How about travelling nomads who work all over the world?  We plan to do this in a few years in Australia. @Kesha

How about for once they just start by giving a proper reason that at least this can be addressed - but there is absolutely nothing coming from them other than total BS 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, markenbuilder said:

Imagine bringing out a software update that makes your platform even worse than before... this is something only Fiverr gets done.

30 minutes ago, markenbuilder said:

"All flagged accounts were thoroughly reviewed" - like are they kidding? Nothing was reviewed - it's a terrible algo that goes for the biggest random criteria and decides based on them.

This is what they are giving the response now.

Screenshot (184).png

• Like 10

Imagine your account being disabled for indulging in services listed by Fiverr. And not just from one rare seller, but this service has been offered by hundreds on Fiverr. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars in services and all your deliveries and all your orders are just gone. And they don’t have anything like a customer service number to be able to reach or speak to an actual human being. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, emmaki said:

You're not wrong, but they're not going to change. This is the future of all big business on the internet. AI copypasta and user-unfriendly upgrades. Even the latest Google updates make it hard for non-corps to get visibility in SERPs.  

It doesn't matter whether man cares or not, the machines are taking over in the name of profits. 

All Freelancer want they provide a valid explanation and without any warning Account is Flagged. Any other platform not do like this.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Guest mattaadiii

Hi, I hope this message finds you in good health. I am also facing the same issue on my account. Does anyone have any suggestions to solve this?

56 minutes ago, emmaki said:

I was doing really well on UW before I started doing really well on Fiverr. You're right, the platform is great for est. sellers. 

But Fiverr sucked all my time up so the profile is there, looking good in terms of reviews and all that, but largely abandoned. And ugh, the job list there, never mind the connects. I do look every so often but then decide I don't want to bother. One freelance platform annoyance at a time is enough. 

Anyway, all the big successful sellers got BIG MAD there when their rates were increased from 5% to 10%. Many of them threatened to take them all off-platform using the mechanism provided, but I don't know how many actually followed through.

It's actually quite fascinating how the two biggest platforms are hostile to their top sellers, but I think it's clear to everyone reading this where the money actually is in terms of volume and cashflow and whatever. 

Apparently so. Nobody from Fiverr has come to confirm/deny yet... 

I was a UW freelancer too and I got fooled by their algorithm a few years ago.
I had a great start, got a rising talent badge and a success score of 100% almost suddenly and I got 9 clients in a few months.
Then, 2 clients out of 9 never marked the job as completed because they vanished from the platform and I kept the contract open for more than a year (closing it would have impacted my success score).
The idea was to get my 10th client and close the ongoing projects, because after 10 contracts you have the chance to mark which review you want to avoid from success score calculation and I really wanted to get rid of these 2 "no rating" works.
But having these contracts open with no money activity for their algorithm meant I wasn't helping UW gain money and they set my account on "invisible" multiple times.
The 10th client never arrived and I lost both the rising talent badge and the success score.
All of this happened because I was concerned about dropping from a 100% Success Score to a lower number. This pursuit of perfection could stress freelancers heavily so understanding that a 4.8 can bring you the same quantity of work could reduce this mental stress, which is a good thing.
The "value for money" thing seemed the biggest problem of this update, but apparently, other new issues are more concerning, such as the false positives of some legitimate accounts.
Acting well and watching your account getting flagged isn't the best feeling in the world, I guess, especially if this leads to a drop in the number of orders.
I hope they listen and they fix each problem instead of scaring these people with a bot saying "The decision is final".
Behind each account, there is a real human, not a bot, and taking care of them should be a priority for Fiverr.

56 minutes ago, emmaki said:

Apparently so. Nobody from Fiverr has come to confirm/deny yet... 

I think the verification method would be something like sending them a postcard.
"Hello CS, I'm on vacations, please don't ban me. See you!🌴🥥"

• Like 10

Today in my dashboard I notice this "Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies. As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system."

As per my knowledge, I did not violate any policies of fiverr. Please someone answer 2 of my questions:
1. How this is going to affect my selling here on fiverr? and...
2. What should I do now ?

Please answer! I am really worried! 🙏

• Like 6
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

believe it or not I was doing this for years... I always notified support when I was going somewhere outside my country...  freelance should be fun not so stressful honestly , they are making decisions that are destroying what Fiverr was a few years ago... 

I agree! That was my plan actually, better safe than sorry.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, edc_lab said:

I agree! That was my plan actually, better safe than sorry.

whenever I discussed with support about the internet connection that I am using ( There were times when I was forced to use the free wifi offered by a hotel ) they assured me that there wouldn't be any kind of problem and they were right...  or I was lucky I don't know. What if in the room next to me someone else on Fiverr was using the wifi? With the new system, they might say that I have multiple accounts right ? 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

3 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

whenever I discussed with support about the internet connection that I am using ( There were times when I was forced to use the free wifi offered by a hotel ) they assured me that there wouldn't be any kind of problem and they were right...  or I was lucky I don't know. What if in the room next to me someone else on Fiverr was using the wifi? With the new system, they might say that I have multiple accounts right ? 

Good point, I think in that case you would have received a sanction.
Crazy stuff.

• Like 9

Nobody is kind enough to answer my question that what should I do now after getting the notice ""Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies." and how it will affect my selling. I didnot do anything wrong. Is there anybody kind enough to answer me please?🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 7