I have a Question about Fiverr Customer Service

streetwizegirl

Question

Hello,

Does anyone know what I can do if I paid for a Gig and the seller turned out to scam me. She didn't provide the service at all that she promised. I asked to cancel the order and seller refused (obviously she doesn't want to give me my deserved money back because Fiverr gives her the ability to do this meaning they support the seller over the buyer).  So she used that to her advantage and refused to cancel the order.  I put in a request through customer service and Fiverr is not answering my detailed explanation of what happened at all.  In fact I am getting nothing but gaslit by them.  Instead of speaking to my experience, they are gaslighting every request I put in with saying something totally unrelated to my issue.  Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do since Fiverr obviously does not want to deal with my refund request and wants to gaslight me and support the scammer seller?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

Thank you, I clicked on each order made from this seller and put all the details in of what happened.  I even had proof from the original person who created my website and what they did is each and every dispute for the order from this seller, they gaslit me with the same response each time which is, I see you tried to create a seller account and it was denied.  This decision cannot be overturned.   They obviously are doing this because they do not want to resolve my situation with this seller so are gaslighting me.  After I replied to the last one after they said that, they turned off the ability for me to continue communicating with them! Do you know what consumer protection agency I would contact for this?

• Like 1

Just report to fiverr and if the seller has already delivered the service you can now add e negative rating to his profile. Just give him 1 star in every aspect and also when fiverr asks you for a private feedback tell it to them, how he/she has scammed you and their gig would be down and they won't be able to scam anyone that easily after that. 

• Like 1