Need some advice regarding my gig

ajiteshshukla27

Hello, I'm Ajitesh, and I'm relatively new to the platform. I've recently uploaded a gig, but I'm not getting the expected response, with only one impression so far. Could you please help me broaden its exposure? I'll share the link here for you to review and provide your valuable insights on how I can enhance it to expand my presence on this platform. All advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to assist me.

Gig Link- https://www.fiverr.com/s/6ZL3wA

• Like 8

Hey there,

Great start on your gig!

Keep working on it and optimising it and you will see results with perseverance and planning.

I have taken a quick look at your gig and I have a few recommendations :

1. I would add a video in, preferably of yourself speaking about the gig , your experience and why buyers should pick you. Its important to showcase yourself and give a connection to buyers.

2. I would optimise your tags, your "mobileappdevelopment" tag is all one word and I dont think it would be helping.

3. Update your description with a "why me" section about yourself, and use the stylisation tools to make important phrases or sentences stand out

I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 6

On 2/15/2024 at 11:35 AM, j_c_consulting said:

Hey there,

Great start on your gig!

Keep working on it and optimising it and you will see results with perseverance and planning.

I have taken a quick look at your gig and I have a few recommendations :

1. I would add a video in, preferably of yourself speaking about the gig , your experience and why buyers should pick you. Its important to showcase yourself and give a connection to buyers.

2. I would optimise your tags, your "mobileappdevelopment" tag is all one word and I dont think it would be helping.

3. Update your description with a "why me" section about yourself, and use the stylisation tools to make important phrases or sentences stand out

I wish you the best of luck!

Hey  j_c_consulting,

Thank you very much for your valuable advice. I've carefully reviewed and implemented the changes suggested. Additionally, I'm currently in the process of creating a video to further enhance the gig. Your insights have been instrumental, and I'm grateful for your assistance. If you have any further advice or recommendations regarding the gig, please feel free to share them. Once again, thank you very much.

• Like 3