I'm new on fiver

fajrifernanda

Hi everyone, my name is Fajri and I'm just starts selling my service. What can I do? I specialize in creating mesmerizing AI-generated artwork. From captivating fantasy illustrations to stunning landscapes and portraits. I also uploading content on DeviantArt, you can check out my works there; search "fernanda2043" on DeviantArt to go to my page or you can check it here:

Portofolio.pdf

I just created a gigs, which are now live. Can you guys see them? Appreciate your comments/suggestions.

Thank you:)

Edited by fajrifernanda
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fajrifernanda said:

Hi everyone, my name is Fajri and I'm just starts selling my service. What can I do? I specialize in creating mesmerizing AI-generated artwork. From captivating fantasy illustrations to stunning landscapes and portraits. I also uploading content on DeviantArt, you can check out my works there; search "fernanda2043" on DeviantArt to go to my page or you can check it here:

Portofolio.pdf 1.29 MB · 0 downloads

I just created a gigs, which are now live. Can you guys see them? Appreciate your comments/suggestions.

Thank you:)

My gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/fajrifernanda/create-high-quality-fantasy-concept-art-generated-with-ai

• Like 2