Newbie - We will produce 2D GA & Sections to your PDFs/sketches

Hi guys,

I've just signed up as a newbie to Fiverr and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Chris, Based in the UK and I've been a MEP coordinator in the building services industry for 20 years now.

As a side project, I have decided to try my hand at producing your plans via AutoCAD as a highly experienced operator.

Myself and my partner have had experience in leading projects together and we provide excellent communication.

So if you have any upcoming projects that you would like drafting up to high standards, please keep us considered.

You can find the link to our profile here.
 https://www.fiverr.com/chrizzycad 😀

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

On 2/13/2024 at 5:45 PM, chrizzycad said:

Hi guys,

I've just signed up as a newbie to Fiverr and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Chris, Based in the UK and I've been a MEP coordinator in the building services industry for 20 years now.

As a side project, I have decided to try my hand at producing your plans via AutoCAD as a highly experienced operator.

Myself and my partner have had experience in leading projects together and we provide excellent communication.

So if you have any upcoming projects that you would like drafting up to high standards, please keep us considered.

You can find the link to our profile here.
https://www.fiverr.com/chrizzycad😀

Welcome to Fiverr, Chris! It's great to hear about your experience in MEP coordination and AutoCAD. Good luck with your side project.

• Like 3

Hi guys!

I have registered on Fiverr as a newbie and I would like to introduce myself.  I`m a video editor with 18 years of experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. I intend to experiment with my colleagues here

Edited by abubakr86
  • Like 3