I'm very depressed and in stress. Because unexpected order cancel ๐Ÿ˜–

Regardless of what happened, you have to try and find the best way to move on. You still have your account and great opportunities in front of you. Learn from mistakes and see what was not ok during that order. See how you can improve.

If you think the order was canceled unjustly, you can also go to customer support and show them all the proof. You might not get the money back from that order though, it's a possibility. But you always want to learn from mistakes, so try to turn that into a positive.ย 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2024 at 3:35 PM, donnovan86 said:

Regardless of what happened, you have to try and find the best way to move on. You still have your account and great opportunities in front of you. Learn from mistakes and see what was not ok during that order. See how you can improve.

If you think the order was canceled unjustly, you can also go to customer support and show them all the proof. You might not get the money back from that order though, it's a possibility. But you always want to learn from mistakes, so try to turn that into a positive.ย 

Thank you I contact CS team and all the problem is go away and I learn from this Thanksย 

• Like 3