In your gig description, how many project types can you say you specialize in, as opposed to what is in your gig's "Purpose" section?

kylelos267

Question

Hi. As a new Fiverr seller hoping to publish their first gig soon, this is something I could use clarification on. My gig is in voice over, but I decided to post my question here since I think it applies to gigs in general. As I've looked at other voice over Fiverr profiles for insight, I've noticed that a lot of sellers list many project types in their Descriptions that they are willing to do for buyers. They do this, even though the "Purpose" section of one gig page only permits you to choose three project specialties to show. Are sellers allowed to post as many additional project types as they want in their gig descriptions, or would Fiverr consider this poor practice? Like, if you wanted to advertise that you can do more than three types of projects, would it be better to do so in a separate gig?

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

You can select different keyword in one gig or in the bio. But honestly one particular keywords will provide better results.

Like My Service is B2B Lead Generation, In B2B Lead Generation, there are different keywords available like Prospect List, Email List, Store Leads etc. You can combined it and make one gig bcz all sub keywords are coming under B2B Lead Generation. So, if you are targeting one category then you can use 2-3 nice keyword for one particular category.

Hope that will help you!

• Like 4