How is it ensured that a service is given?

broomstickvr

Question

Hello, I am new to Fiverr and I can’t find any answers to my questions. Let’s say someone is selling a service, for example, online tutoring. How is it ensured by Fiverr that the service is actually given, and can a buyer just refund it even though the seller gives the service? If anyone can answer these questions, that would be great, thank you!

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, broomstickvr said:

Hello, I am new to Fiverr and I can’t find any answers to my questions. Let’s say someone is selling a service, for example, online tutoring. How is it ensured by Fiverr that the service is actually given, and can a buyer just refund it even though the seller gives the service? If anyone can answer these questions, that would be great, thank you!

In a order all service details are described accourding to buyer's expectation. After delivery the project buyer get 3 days to check the delivery. If buyer get the service as his expectation then buyer accept the delivery and then Fiverr  make the order completed.

If buyer have any concern about his delivery then buyer ask a revision to seller according to the buyer's expectation.

If the buyer and seller does not solve any issue related their order then Fiverr Customer support help them to solve the issue. For example: Refunding, order cancel etc.

• Like 2