How to procede with an order?

esterreisdesouz

Question

I have just created my profile and still have to improve it. But anyway, I have been contacted by some people to work on translations from English to Portuguese, they asked me for external contact, I denied it and said I could only do it through Fiverr. One of them made me an offer for a gig to translate a 30 pages file in 2 days. I did translate the file. And just now, I logged in to contact the user to say it's done and Fiverr shows me that the user can not be contacted anymore! I wasted 2 days doing it! I'm very upset.

So, I'm a little short on time to do a research on how to work here. Is there a step-by-step guide on how to offer a gig. I think I have to make an offer, right?

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

If the order was placed properly through Fiverr, and you delivered it correctly on the order page, it should automatically complete in 3 days. You will get paid 14 days later. If you delivered through the Inbox without an actual gig order in place, you were scammed.

You can find information about how to create a gig in the Help files at the bottom of the page. You don't 'make an offer' anywhere. 

• Like 6

I think they never placed and order and you both did chat via inbox. Remember, only start working when a buyer places and order on your gig and fills the requirements and the count down timer starts on order page. 

Hope this helps. 

Regards
gfxdash

• Like 5