Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just joined about a month ago.

Hello everyone! My name is Monica, also known as Mon. 

I love making traditional, digital, and pixel art in my free time. 

I hope to make use of my skills for my potential freelancing journey!

One cool fun fact:

-I love crafting and jewelry-making. It's usually rare for me to do these things, but I hope to do more of this stuff. 

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 3

Hello, Monica. Welcome to the fiverr forum. 😊

I’m glad to hear that you love making art in different forms. I’m sure you have a lot of talent and creativity to offer.

Your fun fact is very interesting. Crafting and jewelry-making are great hobbies to express yourself and make beautiful things. I hope you get to do more of them soon.

I wish you all the best in your freelancing journey. I hope you find many opportunities and clients who appreciate your work.

Feel free to ask any questions or share your experiences on this forum. We are a friendly and supportive community of freelancers. 🙌

Have a wonderful day! 🌞

• Like 17

1 hour ago, rimonhossain92 said:

Hello, Monica. Welcome to the fiverr forum. 😊

I’m glad to hear that you love making art in different forms. I’m sure you have a lot of talent and creativity to offer.

Your fun fact is very interesting. Crafting and jewelry-making are great hobbies to express yourself and make beautiful things. I hope you get to do more of them soon.

I wish you all the best in your freelancing journey. I hope you find many opportunities and clients who appreciate your work.

Feel free to ask any questions or share your experiences on this forum. We are a friendly and supportive community of freelancers. 🙌

Have a wonderful day! 🌞

Thank you!

• Like 11