Urgent Help Needed: Fiverr Dispute and Account Suspension

noah_develops

Question

Hey Everyone,

I'm in a tough spot and could really use your help right now. Here's what's been going on:

I had a disagreement with a buyer on Fiverr about a project I completed. Even though I did the work as promised, the buyer tried to cancel the order and not pay me. When I reached out to Fiverr for help, they sided with the buyer for the second time, even when he literally abused me by calling me names which made me pretty frustrated.  I reported to Fiverr and they did not take any actions rather they went ahead and cancelled the order along with a warning to me. I provided all the proofs and reasons to get issue resolved for me but they went in vain as they support was stern on the cancellation of the order. I face this scenario for a second time with a buyer and I could not handle this unfair judgement. Regrettably, my reaction to this unfair treatment led to tense exchanges with Fiverr support, resulting in the disabling of my account.

The timing couldn't be worse because Fiverr is my main source of income, and I need the money in my account to pay for my education fees, which are due soon.

To make matters worse, I found out that the buyer is now using the work I did without permission. They're using the WordPress theme and content I created to redo the website without giving me any credit or payment for my work.

This whole situation is really stressing me out, and I'm not sure what to do next. I'm hoping someone in the community might have some advice or insights on how to handle this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am attaching the screenshots of last chat with FIverr support for your reference.

I am committed to adhering to Fiverr's policies and conducting myself professionally in all future interactions. I sincerely appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a prompt resolution that enables me to fix this issue.

Thank you.

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Like 3

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet