It is just unbelieveable! I have got 9 orders in just 9 days! Gonna Be a Level 1 Seller soon!

deprofessional

I have joined 9 days ago on Fiverr. When I created my profile here I gave importance to upload a catchy GIG photo which I designed by myself, description etc., I couldn’t believe I would get an order! Because there are millions of GIGs around and I thought who will see my GIGs!

But, something happened! I have delivered 9 orders already in just 9 days and looking for just one order more to be a level 1 seller on Fiverr! It will be great pride in fact!

I just can’t wait for the next order! 😃

And, I would like to advise my fellow sellers that never give up! Be honest with your service and Fiverr, you will get your reward. 🙂

Guest joana_v

Congrats! I hope you get that 10th order soon! And then many other more, of course! 🙂

My gigs are going a bit slower, but we got to keep trying!

Best wishes!

Well you are offering well above the norm for word count. As long as you’re ok with that word count you should get a pretty nice flow of orders and steady clients, 🙂 I used to offer 500 words articles, and I lowered it to 350. That particular gig doesn’t get nearly as many orders anymore, unfortunately.

Reply to @oshae85: I highly recommend for your services to find similar forums(especially the lawyer one.) and buy up PPC ads that go directly to your Fiverr gigs. At that rate people will surely come to you looking for cheap advice as outside of Fiverr and you can often bit at $0.05 to $0.25 a click(for a potential $5 to $50+ and up order.), that kind of stuff is hundreds or thousands of dollars and often times lawyers want a retainer. Add videos, too!

Reply to @deprofessional: I personally don’t do it as through my SEO tactics I get more than enough orders as it is, but I think for my more obscure services I may start doing it. What people have to remember is that others charge hundreds, even thousands of dollars for some of this stuff. If they can get a basic variation of that service for $5, there is a very high chance they will buy from you. It’s the matter of actually finding out you exist and are offering it is the hard part.

Guest kaiosama

Congratulations to you! I think its got to be the way you present your gigs. They look very professional and well thought out. Did you have any help setting up your gigs? I think I’d have to hire help to get mine that nice.

Congrats! I remember my first couple of gigs and the excitement I had when I got an email saying I had a gig 🙂 I’m jaded now and am disappointed when I don’t have one a day! Keep offering unique gigs and you’ll get to Level 1, Level 2, and hopefully TRS!

Reply to @shahriarraihan1: NEVER do gig work for someone unless they’ve purchased the gig! If you’re messaging with a potential client and discussing what your gig will offer, make sure you say “once you purchase my gig, I can…”. Real potential clients who truly want to use your services know and are expecting to pay, unfortunately there are less than honest people out there who will try to take advantage of you.

Reply to @lissy303: Always remember to answer questions ABOUT your service. Explaining the general idea of how you do something is different than giving away your secret sauce.

There’s always the possibility of a potential buyer not purchasing your gig because you didn’t explain Every Single Detail, but that’s a slim possibility and the chances of them being a repeat customer is slim to none at that point anyway.

One of the most important tools I’ve found many users on Fiverr rely on is repeat customers.

Archived