Why Gig not show in search result on any tag/title/keyword?

mr_khawar_abbas

Question

Hello Sir/Madam,
First of all I would like to thanks for all of fiverr team member's for being to responsible.
I'm very happy to work with such a sincere and customer care organization.

I need a little bit help I'm really upset from few things in fiverr because My Account is not showing on any tag and title of Gig and also worried about doing business on fiverr.
In Last 30 days I earned 1k dollar plus as a fiverr seller and complete more than 50 orders after a very huge performance, I didn't see my account anywhere, I don't why my account was lost in fiverr search result.
I searched them on every tag and title also use filters like level 2 filter and online filter to check where is my account.
But, I didn't see anywhere my all rating and performance is very well in few months.
I have done too much progress work on fiverr but didn't get good response so please check this out what's the issue and please make sure my gig is in search result please resolve this is and because I'm a top work seller that top quality work to customers.
Before disappearing my gig I'm on top and in first page of fiverr search result on every tag and title I hope so I found my gig back on first page because I know fiverr are more responsible and more customer care platform.
Please resolve this issue because and provide me good response and make sure this platform is trustworthy and profitable.
You can see my progress is going well from other sellers, and also i will follow every rules on fiverr. I'm trustworthy Seller. I know fiverr team support me and solve my issue.

Thank You for your Time!

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

I've looked at your reviews and I have to ask you - are you buying fake reviews? There are people from the US, UK who are praising you,  but their English is far from fluent and their usernames indicate that they might not be natives. 4-5 people appear almost every few days to give you 5-star reviews over and over again,  some of their content looks AI-generated. 

All of this looks very odd. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, mr_khawar_abbas said:

Hello Sir/Madam,
First of all I would like to thanks for all of fiverr team member's for being to responsible.
I'm very happy to work with such a sincere and customer care organization.

I need a little bit help I'm really upset from few things in fiverr because My Account is not showing on any tag and title of Gig and also worried about doing business on fiverr.
In Last 30 days I earned 1k dollar plus as a fiverr seller and complete more than 50 orders after a very huge performance, I didn't see my account anywhere, I don't why my account was lost in fiverr search result.
I searched them on every tag and title also use filters like level 2 filter and online filter to check where is my account.
But, I didn't see anywhere my all rating and performance is very well in few months.
I have done too much progress work on fiverr but didn't get good response so please check this out what's the issue and please make sure my gig is in search result please resolve this is and because I'm a top work seller that top quality work to customers.
Before disappearing my gig I'm on top and in first page of fiverr search result on every tag and title I hope so I found my gig back on first page because I know fiverr are more responsible and more customer care platform.
Please resolve this issue because and provide me good response and make sure this platform is trustworthy and profitable.
You can see my progress is going well from other sellers, and also i will follow every rules on fiverr. I'm trustworthy Seller. I know fiverr team support me and solve my issue.

Thank You for your Time!

You gigs might be shadow banned on most of the filters try to connect with support initially they will not provide any resolution but stand strong on your words and you will definitely notice improvements.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pro__experts said:

You gigs might be shadow banned on most of the filters try to connect with support initially they will not provide any resolution but stand strong on your words and you will definitely notice improvements.

Can you please tell me what is the solution of this problem. Thanks

• Like 3