For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly

pc_booster

Guest rockerbabe

I posted this question yesterday, if you get that error it’s because his account is no longer available, he probably got banned, I guess!!

I got a message like this the other day as well. I could only read the first few words of the message and when I clicked on the message it appeared as though I could not read due to privacy reasons. LOL The way the message “seemed” to be going, I think Fiverr was protecting me from a bandit! I am assuming they either spammed or were reported by others for some nefarious activity and their account was removed.

GG

It’s spam. Someone got flagged either by Fiverr’s system or by another user for sending out a junk message lately in an attempt to phish people for their information, or broke the TOS of Fiverr. Generally just ignore it for a week and check back. In some cases people get flagged for false positives so it may be a legitimate inquiry. In most cases it’s not though. As another has stated, this also means there is a chance they got banned and are no longer apart of Fiverr.

Archived