Fiverr Customer support never solves any problem

fatema_raja

Question

Currently, I joined Fiverr but my gig covers in high quality were not visible on gig gallery. I reduced the quality to 1/3 then uploading one mockup at a time and saving and then adding another and so on helped me make my mockups visible. Now, a client left a feedback on my gig and the image on that review is not viewable. Its just keep loading............. for hours. 

I requested customer support to look in to this and they responded with a generic message "your gig is live and active" without even reading my query which was brief yet expressive. 

Now after 7-8 days, I'm continuously following up and no one bother to look at it. Even if the issue takes an year to resolve, they can come and say that we are working on it and it will take an year so I can understand. But they keep on simple strategy of ignoring. 

Please review the attached images. 

Screenshot_83.jpg

Screenshot_84.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

Maybe there's an error with that system that shows delivery images.

Why not upload the image yourself and include a few watermarks for protection? Obviously CS can't really do anything since that system is automatic. Either you would send the delivery again and hope it shows this time, or upload it manually. 

• Like 7

Donnovan! Once a delivery is approved and the review is visible on gig gallery then how can I can resend it. Fiverr customer support cannot do anything but they can reply in 7-8 days or is the reply also not possible?

• Like 5

I see that there's confusion here. The customer support said that you've created multiple tickets for your concern. Here, you should only do a follow-up instead of creating multiple tickets so that customer support won't be confused if you have a multiple or a single concern. Nonetheless, I hope that your issue will be resolved immediately.

• Like 2