Fiverr Reviews and Rating System

fajla19067

Question

I am a label 1 seller till now I have completed 70 orders and 65 reviews from them, and I just got 2 (3-star ratings). but now the Fiverr rating and review system has changed as a result I got 4-star reviews continuously but the buyer reviews are fantastic. I feel very sad. what I will do now, please give me some suggestions

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, fajla19067 said:

I am a label 1 seller till now I have completed 70 orders and 65 reviews from them, and I just got 2 (3-star ratings). but now the Fiverr rating and review system has changed as a result I got 4-star reviews continuously but the buyer reviews are fantastic. I feel very sad. what I will do now, please give me some suggestions

If you got 3-4 star ratings recently from buyers it’s because of the new rating system that is forcing them to be more honest about their experience working with you. The buyers rated you low on something, which means the delivery wasn’t ‘exceptional’ despite writing good feedback. You should be able to see the amount of stars given to you per category so you can pinpoint which area least satisfactory. 

• Like 2