Package of new created gig not come down from $30

syedalhajuddin

Almost packages of gigs are started from $5. I have created a new gig with title "web research, data mining, data scraping and find email list" and intend to mention $5 for basic package. However, package of new created gig cannot be dropped down from $30 in this gig. Any one can guide me and inform me the reason. 

• Like 4

Just have an analysis of these gigs worth $5 (basic package) in this category. You will realize, the average prize of both packages surpass $30. For example, one seller's package constitute ($5 basic, $50 standard and $100 premium). If the system weighs his average prize alone (through fiverr's calculation formula), his av. prize easily shoots to $30+. In addition to that, some of these sellers whose gigs are worth $5 are offering gig extras too, combined. That's why you see some $5 gigs on this category.

48 minutes ago, syedalhajuddin said:

package of new created gig cannot be dropped down from $30 in this gig.

That's the final decision. Your gigs must be set at prices not less than what the system wants 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, kevoh2003 said:

Just have an analysis of these gigs worth $5 (basic package) in this category. You will realize, the average prize of both packages surpass $30. For example, one seller's package constitute ($5 basic, $50 standard and $100 premium). If the system weighs his average prize alone (through fiverr's calculation formula), his av. prize easily shoots to $30+. In addition to that, some of these sellers whose gigs are worth $5 are offering gig extras too, combined. That's why you see some $5 gigs on this category.

That's the final decision. Your gigs must be set at prices not less than what the system wants 

ok thank your response

• Like 2

19 hours ago, proshanto777 said:

change category. 

No. You don't have to change your category as long as your skillset lies there. You can just raise your basic package to what the system wants. Maybe something like $30 or more. 

• Like 2