Have you set up your Fiverr Gig Google Alerts

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Good luck to everyone with your alerts,some who commented in the beginning of this thread should let us know how your alerts are working for you

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Glad you all have received some good alerts, I am interested to know what kind of results people have gotten.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reply to @musiclover: This is such a good idea. It’s a great way to have Google automate your reputation management for you. I use content curation services whenever I need to find related or exact discussions / blog posts etc. to comment on, but I hadn’t even thought of using Google Alerts in relation to Fiverr or reputation / branding management until now.

Just set mine up to notify my of anything related to my Fiverr username and business name.

One thing that might help anyone else interested in doing this…I’ve given my gig a specific product name. Now I can keep an eye on that product name (and by extension anything related to my gig) to ensure no one’s trying to play copy-cat. It’s a little harder if your gig mentions a general service (like fixing wordpress issues), so perhaps try giving your gig a unique product name, update your gig’s title to include whatever product name you’ve come up with, and then add that product name in with the rest of your Google Alerts. Interested to see what this turns up for me in the future…

Reply to @musiclover: This is such a good idea. It’s a great way to have Google automate your reputation management for you. I use content curation services whenever I need to find related or exact discussions / blog posts etc. to comment on, but I hadn’t even thought of using Google Alerts in relation to Fiverr or reputation / branding management until now.

Just set mine up to notify my of anything related to my Fiverr username and business name.

One thing that might help anyone else interested in doing this…I’ve given my gig a specific product name. Now I can keep an eye on that product name (and by extension anything related to my gig) to ensure no one’s trying to play copy-cat. It’s a little harder if your gig mentions a general service (like fixing wordpress issues), so perhaps try giving your gig a unique product name, update your gig’s title to include whatever product name you’ve come up with, and then add that product name in with the rest of your Google Alerts. Interested to see what this turns up for me in the future…

Thanks, I had no idea you could do this haha. I set up alerts for my fiverr username, for Fiverr, Voice actor, voice acting, my name and stuff like that relating to my main gig, my voice gig. Also does this alert you on just emails that are sent to you or basically anything regarding those keywords?

Thanks, I had no idea you could do this haha. I set up alerts for my fiverr username, for Fiverr, Voice actor, voice acting, my name and stuff like that relating to my main gig, my voice gig. Also does this alert you on just emails that are sent to you or basically anything regarding those keywords?

Archived