Have you set up your Fiverr Gig Google Alerts

Guest tn5rr2012

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Great replies everyone and I hope you find it useful! I set up my alerts with keywords, not necessarily phrases. I am not sure if quotes would work in the alerts. Tip#5 anytime you search on Google if you put a series of words in quotes that is what it will search

Thanks so much for the reminder, tn5rr2012! I’ve used Google Alerts for clients, but for whatever reason it never crossed my mind to use it for my own work. (Everyone is allowed a few “doh!” moments, right?) Anyway, it’s already proven valuable. Within two days of setting up my new ‘big’ Fiverr ™ project, GA let me know that I was already being imitated! Funny, I don’t feel flattered. :(|)

Guest tn5rr2012

The only hard thing for me about Google alerts is that I get at least 5 emails/alerts each day and because of all my orders I never have time to utilize them. My orders are down at the moment so I was able to make some comments on some news articles and posts

Guest tn5rr2012

The alerts can be used by anyone for anything. The weirdest alert I have used is to find out when my investments change in the exchange.

Great idea and advice for sellers! I had Google alerts set up for my Etsy shop so I could see any time there were any blog posts or features about my shop. Having others promote you off of your main venue really helps spread the word… and it is a great ego boost too!

Archived