Fiverr keeps flagging me for no reason. Accusing me of false reviews when I don’t even encourage buyers to give me one

I don’t even speak about reviews or tell anyone to review me. I don't send payment links through inbox or share info. Now I get flagged twice and my account is restricted. I can’t take this anymore.

First time they removed the flag because they found out it made no sense, but they keep flagging me and flagging me and I’m just tired because I do a good job.

Edited by lucamedina780
  • Like 10

33 minutes ago, lucamedina780 said:

I don’t even speak about reviews or tell anyone to review me. I don't send payment links through inbox or share info. Now I get flagged twice and my account is restricted. I can’t take this anymore.

First time they removed the flag because they found out it made no sense, but they keep flagging me and flagging me and I’m just tired because I do a good job.

Some of your reviews might be the root of all these.  You have got several reviews having this line- "Thank you for another great reading." The funny part, this same review is from one buyer. The system might think you were trying to buy fake reviews from that buyer. 

I think that's why you keep being flagged. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

Yes people are repeating identical reviews so Fiverr's suspicious order checking system is likely flagging those as false reviews even though it's not your fault.

You could contact CS and let them know that's what it seems to be doing (because other people on the forum got flagged for that too then I think they were unflagged when they realised. I think forum staff might have helped too to get them to check that) and see if they'll remove the flags.

Maybe one day they will fix the system that incorrectly auto-flags them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe one day they will fix the system that incorrectly auto-flags them.

We shouldn't hope for it. We should demand it. People are getting warned, and maybe even banned, because of Fiverr's broken AI.

• Like 8
  • Up 6

Just now, maitasun said:

People are getting warned, and maybe even banned, because of Fiverr's broken AI.

Well that's the purpose, to have AI flag stuff, and humans should check it. Realistically, Fiverr doesn't have the manpower to check every gig and every person's background or knowledge. So, AI does some of that stuff, and their staff check everything that's flagged. It's way less work. But I do agree that it should just flag the account for their stuff to see, not to automatically stop the account.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

Though the reviews it shows say "as buyer" so maybe the reviews are ones those sellers have responded with when the OP bought the gig. But still those have repeats of the those reviews. But the same thing could have happened with the reviews the buyers made to the seller's gigs.

edit: Or maybe some or all of them are from the buyers of her gigs (as it says the same with another seller whose account is suspended and it's clearly buyers talking about the seller's deliveries there).

I wonder if their system could also have an issue with the outsourcing of the same type of service (if that's what's been done). I assume not since even Pro sellers have outsourced (though the rules about stating it changed). eg. are tarot card reader(s) buying other tarot cart reader's gigs and if so does Fiverr's system flag because of that (eg. outsourcing without stating it or it thinking there's an issue with them doing that)?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

39 minutes ago, dev_yeasin654 said:

Understanding Fiverr's Flagging System:

It's crucial to understand Fiverr's automated flagging system, which works to detect potential violations based on keywords, phrases, and certain activities. Even unintentional occurrences can trigger flags.
Familiarize yourself with Fiverr's Community Standards and Terms of Service to ensure you're not unknowingly violating any guidelines: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards
Addressing the Flags:

Contact Fiverr Support: Clearly and calmly explain the situation to Fiverr's support team. Provide evidence that you haven't engaged in the flagged activities and highlight your positive track record (e.g., good reviews, no previous issues).
Be persistent: If your initial appeal is unsuccessful, follow up politely and provide additional information if needed.
Preventing Future Flags:

Review your gig content: Analyze your title, description, tags, and FAQ for any possible triggers for the flags. Even seemingly harmless phrases might be misinterpreted by the system.
Avoid sensitive topics: Steer clear of content that could be construed as promoting illegal activities, adult content, or other violations.
Maintain professional communication: Communicate only through Fiverr's messaging system and refrain from sharing personal information or payment links with clients.
Additional Resources:

Fiverr Seller Help Center: https://help.fiverr.com/
Fiverr Forums: https://community.fiverr.com/ (connect with other sellers and seek advice)
Remember, patience and clear communication are key when dealing with platform support. Keep detailed records of your interactions and appeals for future reference.

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately fiverr support won't help. All I get are replies from a robot and then it flags the support request as solved.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1