Review

afridi2024

Question

I am new to Fiverr, and I have successfully completed the order. after completing the order. I told my client in my inbox to please share your good experience with me. I am using the words good and great in my inbox message. Will it be a problem? to using the words good and great.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, dev_yeasin654 said:

ask: "Did you enjoy working with me? Sharing your experience would be helpful!"

That would probably bias the rating, if it would seem like you would only be asking them to review if they enjoyed working with you.

6 hours ago, afridi2024 said:

I told my client in my inbox to please share your good experience with me. I am using the words good and great in my inbox message. Will it be a problem? to using the words good and great.

That would also likely bias the review - if you want them to share their good or great experience in the review.

This has info on reviews:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049982353-Reviews-and-ratings

They say it's not allowed to:

Manipulate, pressure or ask a buyer to add a 5-star review or give more positive feedback than they are already willing to provide

It's safest not to ask for reviews or mention reviews to the buyer at all but if you do ask them to leave a review (as Fiverr has said on the forum that it's okay to) don't bias the rating or try to get a particular/higher rating or ask why they gave a certain rating (since that risks account warnings and suspensions).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, afridi2024 said:

I am new to Fiverr, and I have successfully completed the order. after completing the order. I told my client in my inbox to please share your good experience with me. I am using the words good and great in my inbox message. Will it be a problem? to using the words good and great.

Yes don't say anything to leave a review rating

It is against Fiverr policy

• Like 6