Gig covers are uploaded but are not visible to clients

aysha_aq

Question

Recently I created an account on Fiverr a week ago. I created my gig but the gig covers were not visible to the clients. I contacted Fiverr customer support but they keep me waiting for a week saying "we have created a ticket with technical team". Then after a frustration of a week, I deactivated my previous account and yesterday I created a new gig with my new account but the issue is same. This means that there is a serious issue on Fiverr's end regarding new gig in logo design category that needs to be resolved as soon as possible because no gig covers means no sales. 

See attached and let me know if there is anything that I can do to get my gig covers on preview.

Thank you!

image.png

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, aysha_aq said:

Recently I created an account on Fiverr a week ago. I created my gig but the gig covers were not visible to the clients. I contacted Fiverr customer support but they keep me waiting for a week saying "we have created a ticket with technical team". Then after a frustration of a week, I deactivated my previous account and yesterday I created a new gig with my new account but the issue is same. This means that there is a serious issue on Fiverr's end regarding new gig in logo design category that needs to be resolved as soon as possible because no gig covers means no sales. 

See attached and let me know if there is anything that I can do to get my gig covers on preview.

Thank you!

image.png

Sounds good

• Like 1