Anyone else expierencing a weird glitch when withdrawing their money where one cent is left over?

I'm just curious about this glitch that has been happening over the past couple months every time I withdraw the money I made on fiverr there will always be one penny that didn't withdraw, anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 03-47-32 Find the best global talent.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Maybe rounding errors in programming? I assume they're storing the monetary values in a way where it stores it in whole (integer) amounts though.

Maybe something to do with currency conversions, though if it was in Bahamian dollars that should be the same amount as in USD (unless the exchange reduces it?).

You could ask CS at the helpdesk what might be causing it and if it's an error they could fix it, though they might not see it was very important.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

31 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe rounding errors in programming? I assume they're storing the monetary values in a way where it stores it in whole (integer) amounts though.

Maybe something to do with currency conversions, though if it was in Bahamian dollars that should be the same amount as in USD (unless the exchange reduces it?).

You could ask CS at the helpdesk what might be causing it and if it's an error they could fix it, though they might not see it was very important.

It remains there and gets added to the net balance, when next order payment gets cleared. Or even gets adjusted, when Seller Plus fee gets debited.  

• Like 6