Impression

hudan984design

On 1/16/2024 at 2:13 PM, hudan984design said:

How do I promote my gig and get it on the front page? 

Basic steps: create an attractive gig image, research your niche and write some good headline title description. Make sure to provide good work samples in your images to attract potential clients. Your niche is very competitive, so good luck out there!! 

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there @hudan984design 

That's an excellent question. Allow me to help you by leaving you two beneficial links that I'm sure will help you find an answer to your question.

Top Keywords and SEO tricks for Gig titles

In addition, you can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

I hope this helps.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey there @hudan984design 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thank you. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic

Withdrawing money directly to the bank account will be cheaper. If you withdraw to Payoneer, it will cost you to withdraw to Payoneer, and when you again transfer the money from Payoneer to your local bank., it will again charge from you. 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

He says he can make "effective and attractive designs" in those 3 apps, which could be the case. That doesn't mean that training to become even better at them wouldn't be possible.

I can't say you're wrong. Unfortunately, in 99% of the cases I am right.

The OP didn't even respond to my comment which already shows that I'm right.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for your keen eye. What I wanted to convey in my message is that place where taught about Adobe all tools, like Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe  Lightroom, Adobe Animate,  Adobe XD, and more. Now I know only Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and A. After Effects.

I think there is no end to learning and should always strive to learn. People who know a lot but still learn, most of the time I follow such people more. I think no human being is perfect. When a person is full on one side, he lacks on the other. I consider myself a learner who always likes to learn. I'm a new seller here. I think everyone on Fiberr knows more than me. For that, I want to learn more, and find new sources, from where I can constantly cross myself. As much as I know, tomorrow I will know a little more. Just like this, one day I can better myself from my position. I am looking for an online platform where the world's best designers teach! The message was just for it and for positive thinkers. However, Sorry to say that I can not reply to you at that time because of post limitations. Finally, I thank you again for your valuable time.Screenshot2024-02-11115802.png.300e7cb85f4607ddc7367fb5bcee03fc.png

• Like 5

On 2/11/2024 at 2:26 PM, hudan984design said:

when a new seller shares his gig on social media, Clicks increase when social media members click on his gig

False. External traffic is not shown in statistics.

Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-statistics 

• Like 6