Feature Request: Message the Seller in Advance

I'd love a feature where we can require the buyer to message the seller in advance before placing an order. I book people into podcasts, but I can't accomodate every niche. I do have a note in my order but not everyone adheres to that. Having that as an added feature would be wonderful.

• Like 8

There's already such a feature. It's called Request to Order, and you can access it by becoming a Seller Plus member. That means people can't order unless they contact you first. Since it's a paid feature basically, I don't see it coming for all regular Fiverr users. But you can join Seller Plus if you want that. 

• Like 6

I believe it is a Seller Plus Premium feature only. So if you're a Seller Plus member enrolled at the "lower" tier it's not included. 

If you do have it you will see the feature when you edit your gig. Go to My Business > Gigs Edit (whatever gig you want to turn it on for) > Advanced Settings and you should see all of the options there. If the Advanced Settings tab is not available on the edit page it means you don't have access to it.

• Like 5