Customer Support is not replying

imjazm

It's been 3 days since customer support has not responded to my concern. The seller has compromised and reached out to an outside platform telling how I hired him.

I am requesting a refund because the seller has not completed his delivery but Fiverr won't let me get a refund and now the seller is exposing how he worked for me and is emailing my clients. What is our protection for this kind of seller? Fiverr is not doing anything from it. If you won't let me get a refund, then technically I am still the owner of the deliverables and the seller has breached our contract and violated many of Fiverr's rules. Why are you protecting these sellers instead of buyers who spent thousands of dollars to use your platform?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, imjazm said:

I am requesting a refund because the seller has not completed his delivery but Fiverr won't let me get a refund and now the seller is exposing how he worked for me and is emailing my clients.

Can't you request a refund via the platform itself? Or the order is already marked as complete? 

• Like 7

I know this is just a forum. 

the order was marked as completed because the seller asked me to mark it as complete because he needed money and he will still continue working on it and told me to continue it on a new order. I have sent screenshots to customer support about it but it's frustrating not to get feedback for days now. how patient should I be? Should I wait for a month?

now that I cancelled our ongoing project and seller is emailing my clients. everything is documented and I have proof. 

• Like 7

On 2/1/2024 at 1:15 PM, imjazm said:

It's been 3 days since customer support has not responded to my concern. The seller has compromised and reached out to an outside platform telling how I hired him.

I am requesting a refund because the seller has not completed his delivery but Fiverr won't let me get a refund and now the seller is exposing how he worked for me and is emailing my clients. What is our protection for this kind of seller? Fiverr is not doing anything from it. If you won't let me get a refund, then technically I am still the owner of the deliverables and the seller has breached our contract and violated many of Fiverr's rules. Why are you protecting these sellers instead of buyers who spent thousands of dollars to use your platform?

On 2/2/2024 at 5:31 AM, imjazm said:

I know this is just a forum. 

the order was marked as completed because the seller asked me to mark it as complete because he needed money and he will still continue working on it and told me to continue it on a new order. I have sent screenshots to customer support about it but it's frustrating not to get feedback for days now. how patient should I be? Should I wait for a month?

now that I cancelled our ongoing project and seller is emailing my clients. everything is documented and I have proof. 

@Lena Please review this topic.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello @imjazm 

We handle each ticket with great care and attention to detail. As a result, some tickets may take longer to resolve. Rest assured that your ticket is being handled properly. Depending on the issue, some tickets may take longer to resolve. That is why it is important to be patient. 

Please note that our Customer Support will reach out to you as soon as they have new information.  

We thank you for your patience and appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 5

On 2/2/2024 at 1:31 AM, imjazm said:

the order was marked as completed because the seller asked me to mark it as complete because he needed money and he will still continue working on it and told me to continue it on a new order.

You never do that. The order is not complete, don't mark it as complete. Let the seller deal with the penalties, if you don't want to extend. There's always the option to extend delivery times. As far as I can see, the seller will either be dealing with a warning or their account will be closed. 

In the future, remember to avoid marking as complete, if the order is not complete. If a seller asks you to do this, they are breaking the Fiverr rules, and they might also be a scammer.

• Like 4