Done 300 Reviews Milestone & Thought about New Review & Rating System

webcut

From May 2020 to January 2024, I have devoted considerable time and effort to reaching a milestone that holds great significance to me - achieving 300 reviews on Fiverr. While this may be considered a relatively modest accomplishment, it symbolizes the trust and satisfaction of my clients over the years. I am filled with gratitude for the opportunities Fiverr has provided me, allowing me to showcase my skills and connect with clients from around the world. The platform has not only been a marketplace for services but a community that fosters growth and collaboration.

As I reflect on this journey, I wanted to share my thinking to other sellers. It is essential to stay informed and adapt to the changes in the review & level system guidelines. Everyone should be updated with New Level System:

New pathways for success | Fiverr

Moreover, EVERYONE should read and understand Fiverr's terms and conditions. This not only ensures a smooth and compliant experience but also helps in avoiding any potential issues that may arise due to lack of awareness. Please read about New Rating System:

Reviews and ratings – Fiverr Help Center

Finally wanted to say that this achievement goes beyond the number 300; it represents a journey of dedication, growth, and collaboration. I am really waiting to see how the new update impact the Seller!

image.png.f652b3abe8f46d875e41af4c6215645e.png

• Like 16
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...