Jump to content

Customer Product Release


Kesha

Recommended Posts

As business owners, we understand how valuable your time is. That’s why we’re introducing new products and tools to help simplify and enhance the process of connecting with the right freelancers and getting the most out of your Fiverr experience. 

Here’s an overview of what we’ve been working on:

New consulting capabilities

Explore the new Consulting category where you can find industry experts offering guidance, mentorship, or strategic direction for your business and personal guidance. 

Customers can also book 1-on-1 video consultations with freelancers to discuss project specifics, interview potential collaborators, or get guidance.  This feature is designed to help you hire with confidence. 
Learn more →

Agencies
For projects requiring complex services and long-term engagements, consider working with Fiverr Agencies Now you’ll be able to filter for top agencies within the field you’re looking for and explore their portfolio, services, and team members. 

Revamped freelancer levels and ratings & reviews (coming soon!)
Our updated level and ratings & reviews systems aim to ensure you can make more informed choices when choosing the next freelancer you work with. These enhancements provide a more accurate reflection of freelancer quality and performance, making your next steps even easier than before. 

New homepage (coming soon!)
Soon, you'll experience a redesigned homepage where you’ll be able to track orders, find inspiration, and stay updated on the latest resources. This new homepage offers a more personalized experience, whether you are just getting started, or a Fiverr Select member. 

Ready to make more possible for your business? Discover all the details of our latest updates and how they can transform your experience on Fiverr.
Get all the info here →
 

  • Like 60
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kesha featured this topic
1 hour ago, Kesha said:

As business owners, we understand how valuable your time is. That’s why we’re introducing new products and tools to help simplify and enhance the process of connecting with the right freelancers and getting the most out of your Fiverr experience. 

Here’s an overview of what we’ve been working on:

New consulting capabilities

Explore the new Consulting category where you can find industry experts offering guidance, mentorship, or strategic direction for your business and personal guidance. 

Customers can also book 1-on-1 video consultations with freelancers to discuss project specifics, interview potential collaborators, or get guidance.  This feature is designed to help you hire with confidence. 
Learn more →

Agencies
For projects requiring complex services and long-term engagements, consider working with Fiverr Agencies Now you’ll be able to filter for top agencies within the field you’re looking for and explore their portfolio, services, and team members. 

Revamped freelancer levels and ratings & reviews (coming soon!)
Our updated level and ratings & reviews systems aim to ensure you can make more informed choices when choosing the next freelancer you work with. These enhancements provide a more accurate reflection of freelancer quality and performance, making your next steps even easier than before. 

New homepage (coming soon!)
Soon, you'll experience a redesigned homepage where you’ll be able to track orders, find inspiration, and stay updated on the latest resources. This new homepage offers a more personalized experience, whether you are just getting started, or a Fiverr Select member. 

Ready to make more possible for your business? Discover all the details of our latest updates and how they can transform your experience on Fiverr.
Get all the info here →
 

@Kesha Can anyone join the Agency or it will be an Invitation based only? Also, it will be available for all categories or only for particular categories ?

  • Like 31
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webcut said:

Can anyone join the Agency or it will be an Invitation based only? Also, it will be available for all categories or only for particular categories ?

There is an asterisk there:

*Currently, Fiverr Agencies is available to agencies who offer services in digital marketing, programming and tech. We are working to expand Fiverr Agencies to support more categories. So not sure if you are in those categories or not.

  • Like 32
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

There is an asterisk there:

*Currently, Fiverr Agencies is available to agencies who offer services in digital marketing, programming and tech. We are working to expand Fiverr Agencies to support more categories. So not sure if you are in those categories or not.

Thanks, I am clear about the Agency issue. I have already applied. Let's see when they will add Business Category for Agency!
 

  • Like 26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Kesha For New Rating & Review system, there won't be any 5-star review then. I have read your post and comment but still unclear about it. Is not possible to get 5 stars if client provide exceptional review? Or good reviews will be counted as 4.0-4.9 only?

  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Kesha Sorry to add in the previous message.

 

1. How can I get Seller Plus Member Tag in Fiverr Forum?

2. 5 Post Limit is really pathetic. Sometimes, people ask me or reply to me, but I am unable to reply due to post limit. What is the solution for it please?

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Kesha said:

As business owners, we understand how valuable your time is. That’s why we’re introducing new products and tools to help simplify and enhance the process of connecting with the right freelancers and getting the most out of your Fiverr experience. 

Here’s an overview of what we’ve been working on:

New consulting capabilities

Explore the new Consulting category where you can find industry experts offering guidance, mentorship, or strategic direction for your business and personal guidance. 

Customers can also book 1-on-1 video consultations with freelancers to discuss project specifics, interview potential collaborators, or get guidance.  This feature is designed to help you hire with confidence. 
Learn more →

Agencies
For projects requiring complex services and long-term engagements, consider working with Fiverr Agencies Now you’ll be able to filter for top agencies within the field you’re looking for and explore their portfolio, services, and team members. 

Revamped freelancer levels and ratings & reviews (coming soon!)
Our updated level and ratings & reviews systems aim to ensure you can make more informed choices when choosing the next freelancer you work with. These enhancements provide a more accurate reflection of freelancer quality and performance, making your next steps even easier than before. 

New homepage (coming soon!)
Soon, you'll experience a redesigned homepage where you’ll be able to track orders, find inspiration, and stay updated on the latest resources. This new homepage offers a more personalized experience, whether you are just getting started, or a Fiverr Select member. 

Ready to make more possible for your business? Discover all the details of our latest updates and how they can transform your experience on Fiverr.
Get all the info here →
 

Hi @Kesha mam,

Is there any option in agency panel to add team member to manage fiverr account(role based)?

  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2024 at 6:53 PM, webcut said:

For New Rating & Review system, there won't be any 5-star review then. I have read your post and comment but still unclear about it. Is not possible to get 5 stars if client provide exceptional review? Or good reviews will be counted as 4.0-4.9 only?

On 1/31/2024 at 6:59 PM, webcut said:

1. How can I get Seller Plus Member Tag in Fiverr Forum?

2. 5 Post Limit is really pathetic. Sometimes, people ask me or reply to me, but I am unable to reply due to post limit. What is the solution for it please?

Hi! Receiving a 5 star rating is still possible with the new system. If your buyer provides all exceptional ratings, your order will be considered a 5.0 review. 

To receive the Seller Plus Member tag you must be part of the Seller Plus program. 

Finally, we recently increased the post limit to 10 a day. Are you still experiencing the 5 posts limit? 

  • Like 22
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2024 at 3:43 AM, donnovan86 said:

There is an asterisk there:

*Currently, Fiverr Agencies is available to agencies who offer services in digital marketing, programming and tech. We are working to expand Fiverr Agencies to support more categories. So not sure if you are in those categories or not.

Hey @donnovan86, Any idea does a seller need to be level one or level two or any requirements which we have to fill out to get that? 
Please share your thoughts 🙂

Thanks,
Jabirahamed20

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jabirahamed20 said:

Any idea does a seller need to be level one or level two or any requirements which we have to fill out to get that? 
Please share your thoughts 🙂

I have no idea because I work alone, so I didn't dig deep into the agencies feature. Because it's not applying to me. I guess you can apply and see for yourself. 

  • Like 13
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, donnovan86 said:

I have no idea because I work alone, so I didn't dig deep into the agencies feature. Because it's not applying to me. I guess you can apply and see for yourself. 

Yeah I will apply for that if I am eligible for that 

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2024 at 12:38 AM, Kesha said:

Agencies

I am interested in applying for an agency account, but I couldn't find any useful resources to apply. Can you please guide me on how to get an invitation for an agency account? I belong to the programming and tech category. Any help would be appreciated.

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2024 at 3:03 AM, Kesha said:

Hi! Receiving a 5 star rating is still possible with the new system. If your buyer provides all exceptional ratings, your order will be considered a 5.0 review. 

KeshaGreat to know that there is still the possibility of the 5-star. However, the problem with the new rating system is most of the buyers misunderstand the new system. Even the buyers who always loved to give 5 stars to the sellers with whom they have been working for so long days have given 4 stars mistakenly. There have been so many examples of this type of misunderstanding over the past couple of days on Fiverr. Does Fiverr have any plan for this issue?

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, uiuxtanim said:

KeshaGreat to know that there is still the possibility of the 5-star. However, the problem with the new rating system is most of the buyers misunderstand the new system. Even the buyers who always loved to give 5 stars to the sellers with whom they have been working for so long days have given 4 stars mistakenly. There have been so many examples of this type of misunderstanding over the past couple of days on Fiverr. Does Fiverr have any plan for this issue?

The system is working as intended. It's meant to lower gig scores and it does wonders in that regard. As Kesha said, they can still leave 5 stars if they want. I think this transition period is when people get accustomed to the new review system. A lot of buyers just mark every checkbox, including the bad ones like things to improve. And you have to realize that every buyer can see what review score they leave upon publishing their review. That means they either rush to complete the review, they misunderstand something or they actually agree with the score they are leaving..

  • Like 9
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2024 at 11:31 PM, hedayetsaadi556 said:

I am interested in applying for an agency account, but I couldn't find any useful resources to apply. Can you please guide me on how to get an invitation for an agency account? I belong to the programming and tech category. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello! Thanks for your interest in signing up for Fiverr Agencies. You can learn more information about the program and apply to be part of it here.

  • Like 12
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2024 at 12:08 AM, atulcodex said:

Hi @Kesha mam,

Is there any option in agency panel to add team member to manage fiverr account(role based)?

Hi! Thank you for your question. Fiverr Agencies does not currently have a roles and permissions functionality. There’s one username linked to the account which can be shared with the agency’s employees. In the future we’re planing to add such functionality.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/5/2024 at 5:22 PM, donnovan86 said:

The system is working as intended. It's meant to lower gig scores and it does wonders in that regard. As Kesha said, they can still leave 5 stars if they want. I think this transition period is when people get accustomed to the new review system. A lot of buyers just mark every checkbox, including the bad ones like things to improve. And you have to realize that every buyer can see what review score they leave upon publishing their review. That means they either rush to complete the review, they misunderstand something or they actually agree with the score they are leaving..

Thank you. Make sense.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2024 at 10:03 PM, Kesha said:

 

Hi! Receiving a 5 star rating is still possible with the new system. If your buyer provides all exceptional ratings, your order will be considered a 5.0 review. 

To receive the Seller Plus Member tag you must be part of the Seller Plus program. 

Finally, we recently increased the post limit to 10 a day. Are you still experiencing the 5 posts limit? 

Please, I don't understand what you meant by "post limit" in your comment. Can someone help me out with the explanation. Thanks

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, shakilanabi said:

Is there any post limit? can some one explain?

 

On 2/6/2024 at 12:52 PM, bizconsult7248 said:

Please, I don't understand what you meant by "post limit" in your comment. Can someone help me out with the explanation. Thanks

Hi! The posting limit refers to capabilities in the forum and does not effect your Fiverr profiles. There is currently a limit to how many times a user can post in the forum.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kesha unfeatured this topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...