Jump to content
  • 0

No more early payout - why?


domenikbrenner

Question

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
On 1/30/2024 at 11:30 PM, domenikbrenner said:

I got 2 4-Star reviews recently, and I think that might be the issue why I am not eligible any more, but is it really that dire? Why am I even paying for this feature when I have to be "eligible" for it? 

What exactly are the criteria?

Hi @domenikbrenner

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you; many of Fiverr's moves lately have been something of a mystery.

May I ask, to how many projects does this apply?

I mean if it's just a couple, could it be that the buyers did not manually sign off the projects and that they auto-completed?

Or is there a Fiverr message somewhere, to the effect that *you* are not eligible, rather than an individual project not being eligible? In my case, as a Pro seller and TRS, not every project is eligible for early payout; the eligible ones are those the buyer manually accepts (signs off) before auto-completion. Any auto-completed ones are never eligible, and that's the same for everyone.

Best wishes,

Annie.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
3 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

Hi @domenikbrenner

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you; many of Fiverr's moves lately have been something of a mystery.

May I ask, to how many projects does this apply?

I mean if it's just a couple, could it be that the buyers did not manually sign off the projects and that they auto-completed?

Or is there a Fiverr message somewhere, to the effect that *you* are not eligible, rather than an individual project not being eligible? In my case, as a Pro seller and TRS, not every project is eligible for early payout; the eligible ones are those the buyer manually accepts (signs off) before auto-completion. Any auto-completed ones are never eligible, and that's the same for everyone.

Best wishes,

Annie.

It's just happened twice so far, only been a few days since it worked last. 

But the clients accepted the deliveries, and that is usually the key factor for early pay outs. But even if they don't, you see the option being unavailable to you. In my case though, it doesn't even show up as unavailable. So it has nothing to do with the clients but with fiverr pro. It was one of the main reasons why I even paid in the first place. 7 days instead of 14 is good, immediately being paid out is even better. But taht option's gone now. hmm

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
20 minutes ago, domenikbrenner said:

It's just happened twice so far, only been a few days since it worked last. 

But the clients accepted the deliveries, and that is usually the key factor for early pay outs. But even if they don't, you see the option being unavailable to you. In my case though, it doesn't even show up as unavailable. So it has nothing to do with the clients but with fiverr pro. It was one of the main reasons why I even paid in the first place. 7 days instead of 14 is good, immediately being paid out is even better. But taht option's gone now. hmm

Is the early payout icon visible to you for these orders??

Also now there is a 48-hour waiting period after a buyer accepts the delivery. Early payout becomes available only after this period. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
24 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Is the early payout icon visible to you for these orders??

Also now there is a 48-hour waiting period after a buyer accepts the delivery. Early payout becomes available only after this period. 

No, it's not any more. That's what I am talking about. And until a week or so ago, when it still worked, I never had to wait 2 days before I could get early pay out. If the client accepted the delivery, I could get the pay out right away. The only thing that took some time (sometimes) was the actual bank transfer, but that is a totally different story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/1/2024 at 10:01 AM, domenikbrenner said:

No, it's not any more. That's what I am talking about. And until a week or so ago, when it still worked, I never had to wait 2 days before I could get early pay out. If the client accepted the delivery, I could get the pay out right away. The only thing that took some time (sometimes) was the actual bank transfer, but that is a totally different story.

Brother! I too can't see early payout button for the completed orders, Do you still can't see that ? i guess changes are being made for everyone correct ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/1/2024 at 5:04 AM, pinksamuraiii said:

Maybe fiverr sees you as a risk?

Its ON & OFF sometimes, In my recent few orders, it was there for Early payout, while in the last order yesterday, There is no early payout. only 48 hours early payout option there

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...