I want some usefull tip about my gig

aimanmalik23

Hi @aimanmalik23,

The forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

Here are some useful posts to help you with your Gigs in the future: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a Good First Impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting further and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• ana_tomy locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @aimanmalik23,

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!

Here are some posts for new freelancers to check out: 

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

We also have amazing topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contain advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• You should try changing your tags after careful keyword research. That might help you get more impressions.
  • You spelled 'business' wrong in your title. This is a big mistake and your clients will not click on a gig that has spelling mistakes.
  • Your description of the gig is short and not very interesting to read. I think you should consider adding something to raise the interest level. Please use all the allocated character space.
  • There are more spelling mistakes in your FAQ section. Please correct them.

I hope this will help you get more orders.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...