How do I create an effective profile on Fiverr as a freelancer For attract client's?

iamhasanhabib1

Question

When I create my profile on Fiverr, I Tried to Follow, and focused on some topics.

I choose a clear and professional profile picture.

And I try to write a compelling and concise description that highlights my skills, expertise, and what I can offer clients.

And I try to showcase my portfolio and previous work samples.

And I Seated competitive pricing for My services.

I used relevant keywords in my profile to help clients find my in search results.

Could you suggest me some tips?
That tips I can use on my profile for attracting my clients.

Edited by iamhasanhabib1
  • Like 3

4 answers to this question

Hi @iamhasanhabib1,

The forum is full of information and great discussions.

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting further and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

Here are some useful posts to help you with your Gigs in the future: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. and Making a Good First Impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iamhasanhabib1 said:

When I create my profile on Fiverr, I Tried to Follow, and focused on some topics.

I choose a clear and professional profile picture.

And I try to write a compelling and concise description that highlights my skills, expertise, and what I can offer clients.

And I try to showcase my portfolio and previous work samples.

And I Seated competitive pricing for My services.

I used relevant keywords in my profile to help clients find my in search results.

Could you suggest me some tips?
That tips I can use on my profile for attracting my clients.

So besides an awesome avatar picture and the great keywords an absolutely awesome Showreel is very very very important in my opinion.🥷🏼😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cynthiawriter_5 said:

I am also struggling with attracting clients. Feedback from this post will be of great help to me too. Thank you

If you want show us your profile & Fiverr gig and we can look at it😊

• Like 3